First Face Countdown

I'm so disappointed!!!
This tells me that designers get less and less demanding. I mean seriously how many excellent walkers with some charisma are in there?
I don't like this season's ranking at all but thankfully it's not that important.

All that matters now are the interviews. :lol:

Karlie Kloss? Wasn't this like her worst season ever?

She still had Dior and Galliano under her belt, don't forget.
Since her first time ever opening these shows she has been in the countdown.
They were like her guarentee to be in :lol:

On a side note, LOL at them having the same answer when asked as to where they would like to be go in the past time---90's modelling scene.

Also, Im very happy Zuzanna and Jac made it. I would like to see Josephine or Codie in it soon,

I must say that I really hate fashion tv's list.
If they are doing this list, they should do it right and count shows that each model did.

What??? super cheesy FF Countdown list! looks like someone from the fashiontv staff needs to be fired!
no Juju (opened 6 shows) no Emily Baker (opened 5 shows) and no Abbey Lee (opened 4 shows)?? instead of them they throw Aymeline, Jac (I love Jac but this isn't fair) and Zuzanna who opened 3 shows?

I'm really shocked that Abbey Lee and Emily B. weren't on the list! especially Abbey!!

Yeah it really is no serious ranking.
I complaint about FTV so many times, I'm just over it. Their Countdowns or any other stuff they do is not well researched.
They give wrong information in the model talks or even write wrong names (who remembers Joy Smalls?:D)
FTV definitely needs a staff like us :lol:

seriously wangster:flower:!!! I wanted to give you karma but it didn't work so I'll send you here!!

we should be doing FFcountdown! the most reliable source in terms of models profile, amounting of opening closing shows, ads, covers, eds, etc is nothing but TFS staff and members (which means us lol)

seriously wangster:flower:!!! I wanted to give you karma but it didn't work so I'll send you here!!

we should be doing FFcountdown! the most reliable source in terms of models profile, amounting of opening closing shows, ads, covers, eds, etc is nothing but TFS staff and members (which means us lol)

And the most important thing is that we are doing it for free cause we love fashion and models more than anything:heart:

Do you think Karl for example will watch the Countdown and think "hey, alana is on the 6th rank I should book her more often". ?

True!! Anna Wintour, for example, she didn't even know the name of Abbey till Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2011 if i'm not wrong, where she asked ''what's your name? where do you come from?''.

The editors,designers etc are too much busy for watching FTV FFCountdown..and being in FFCountdown doesn't mean they will pick you for their shows..of course it makes much more exposure outside the fashion world and to any kind of person (just like VS..appearing on TV bla bla)on the other hand being on MDC it's a big deal.. if you go watch ''First Face Talks F/W 06-07 Daria Werbowy" Karl talks about how Daria is so special and said that's why she made it to #1 spot on MDC.

btw we should start posting all the ftv first face countdown /first face talks and even model talks and models videos from now on to keep this thread alive...what do you think about it?
p.s. after complaining about FFCountdown I realized that I'm actually quite happy because I'm going to see Jac on First Face Talks lol..I just hope to catch Abbey, Emily, Natasha, Freja, Anja in Model Talks or at the very least in "Models" videos. fingers crossed!

Karlie Kloss? Wasn't this like her worst season ever?

By her choice. She spoke in an interview stating that she was going to take it easy this season. She skipped Milan entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:
^she deserve it!
she is a top model now,not need to do 45+ shows in a season.

gosh what happen to all the amazing runway models. most of this girls:sick:
no Charisma,no charm,what happen to fierceness.(hate that word)

most of this girls look scared, dont know how to walk,their faces show nothing,nothing.i been dealing with one Boring Freja this past years,but know it seem boring walkers is what is in this season.

I love Karlie's walk... Girl has presence!! I agree with the comment above that almost all of them has no charisma, presence, feirceness, attitude. UGH! Designers want the focus on their clothes not the models. Maybe that's the reason why Queen of the Runway MCB, Princess Natasha etc. toned down their walk. Salute to John Galliano being the only one to give models a chance to express themselves on the catwalk.

^Also Stella McCartney and Sonia Rykiel.. The only ones that popped in my head..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->