4.Zuzanna Bijoch
5.Emily Baker
6.Juju Ivanyuk

I think this is just for New York.
source: fashion tv

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, where did you see it?
and where are rank 7-10?

I saw it on fashion tv. I opened tv when was number 6 :lol: so I don't know the rest.

In the corner was written New York...so I think this is just NY list.

Are they doing separate list for every city or we will know the final list for all 4 cities later?

complete ranking from FTV

NO 10 Aymeline Valade
NO 9 Jac Alias Monika Jagaciak
NO 8 Zuzanna Bijoch
NO 7 Ruby Aldridge
NO 6 Karlie Kloss
NO 5 Alana Zimmer
NO 4 Caroline Brasch Nielsen
NO 3 Karmen Pedaru
NO 2 Daphne Groeneveld
NO 1 Arizona Muse

(source fashion tv playlist)

Good, Jac's in it.

But Alana? Come one, which relevant show did she open beside Marc Jacobs?
Natasha or Anja had been a better fit.

^Alana may not have opened a ton of "big" shows, but she walked in nearly all the top shows because I remembered seeing her everywhere when doing showlists. So maybe that factors into the final results too.

And Aymeline! :woot: Thanks Francy!

alana totally deserves her spot. she opened 5 or 6 shows including marc jacob besides million of shows that she was in. natasha opened 3 so i dont think it is fair to have her take alana's spot.

alana is so underrated so i hope this will give her a chance to make it big.

I doubt a ranking like this will have any major influences in her career.

I doubt a ranking like this will have any major influences in her career.

who knows. luck plays a major factor in this industry besides talent and looks. if u got someone like alt, meisel, karl, anna or some other important people to like u then im sure they can make u a superstar. carine turns lara into a superstar, same goes for karl and freja, anna turns kalie out of nowhere into be a big model. karlie got dior for so many seasons and sometimes i wonder if anna play a role in that. we all know galliano wouldnt be where he is today without anna. anna got him the job.

bottom line is that any exposure u get in this industry is important. so u dont want to count out anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah. but this is not anna or emanuelle or steven or karl ... this is a Fashion TV ranking.

Not that I place too much stock into that ranking, but how is Juju NOT on the list?

yeah. but this is not anna or emanuelle or steven or karl ... this is a Fashion TV ranking.

u just dont get it do u? yes this is fashion tv and tv gives u exposure. it might expose u to the right people who could potentially change models' career. when you are not established the more exposure you get the more chance you will receive.

I do understand what you mean.
But I think you're interpreting way to much into that.
This is a fun ranking! This is for people like you and me, ppl who like fashon and models. It's no serious ranking like MDC.
Do you think Karl for example will watch the Countdown and think "hey, alana is on the 6th rank I should book her more often". ?

i dotn know if anna or karl will watch it or not i can't speak on a single particular case but in general lots of major fashion personalities will be interested in it. bc they are in this industry they have to know waht is going on eg. who's hot and who's not? just bc it is not an important raking like mdc that doesn't mean it will be ignored. if fashion tv has been doing the rank for so many years then im sure it must has value to the industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->