FAKE designer bags!!!!

for everyone who was dissing me for when I called out that girl with her fake LV bag and called her trash, u have to look at the big picture.
this girl is bascially feeding the counterfeit trade, and you think thats ok?
hm...

Sooo... anyone have any photos (credit your sources) of some of the really raunchy fakes?

I went to Saks last week and actually saw street vendors with fakes of the MbyMJ Dr. Q groove satchels.. and even Kooba Parker convertible totes! It was crazy!

the fakes definitely step it up a notch the further uptown you go :lol: ... the ones near my work are all old Chloe paddington knockoffs, or those "D&G" with the huge zipper pull things.

I dunno, I found it comical.

Last edited by a moderator:
zp4.jpg

fashion-tidbits.blogspot.com

I thought these were kinda neat... Not a fake bag... but interesting.

Luna...thanks for the pic!they are hillarious!!The Lv garbage bag?hahahaha<and i want one of those totes too!!!

for everyone who was dissing me for when I called out that girl with her fake LV bag and called her trash, u have to look at the big picture.
this girl is bascially feeding the counterfeit trade, and you think thats ok?
hm...

That doesn't address the issue. Feeding the counterfeit trade has been the discussion all along. Then you came by and called somebody trash. Obviously the 'big picture' doesn't justify your comment if everyone got mad about it.

hahah @ the garbage bag. Put some straps on there and it might as well be LV's version of the Coco Cabas.

Last edited by a moderator:
A while back I was saw a girl that had her car painted in the LV monogram print. Not only that the car was bright pink so it totally stood out. I was just :ermm: at the stop light next to her.

^^ I wonder what kinda purse party ya gotta go to to get THAT! :wink: :lol:

A while back I was saw a girl that had her car painted in the LV monogram print. Not only that the car was bright pink so it totally stood out. I was just :ermm: at the stop light next to her.

I read that Britney spears had a car with LV logo all over the inside of it for a music video and
LV is suing the prod co over it.:rolleyes:

Luna ~ that's too funny!:lol:

speaking of britney's pink hummer...
Vuitton got all up is Britney's face about it, and they were like, this is NOT out product.
so anyways, everytime now a station plays the Do Somethin' video, the station is apparently fined for intellectual property.

speaking of britney's pink hummer...
Vuitton got all up is Britney's face about it, and they were like, this is NOT out product.
so anyways, everytime now a station plays the Do Somethin' video, the station is apparently fined for intellectual property.

omg, this is so ridiculous!:lol:

I read that Britney spears had a car with LV logo all over the inside of it for a music video and
LV is suing the prod co over it.:rolleyes:

Luna ~ that's too funny!:lol:

was'nt it an old video of hers?like more than 5 yrs ago maybe,the pink lv hummer!LOL

no. it was from her video for "do somethin'"...I am embarrassed that I know that....

there's this convertible car i used to see EVERY WEEK downtown in Boston that had maroon monogram seats!!! HIDEOUS!!!! even in the middle of February (you may know how cold boston is) the guy would go up and down Newbury street showing it off!

There's one of those in my neighborhood too!!! ICK

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->