FAKE designer bags!!!!

WA HAHAHHAHA
that graffiti is almost a classic :woot:

but that website you posted :blink: !!!

the funny thing is, they post a pic of the REAL bag and send you the biggest cr*p in the post :ninja:

OMG this is crazy!those booties are soo fake, they are a mix of cheap vuitton and reebok :shock:

Originally posted by Julie@May 3rd, 2003 - 6:25 am
The pictures of the bags from www.deparisvuitton.com are real right?
I don't know.
I'd say that some of those pictures may be... Still I'm sure that they do not sell the real deal and 99.9% sure that eluxury.com is the only "authorized" seller of LV on the web.

Deparis... uses "their respective manufacturers" in more than one spot and real Vuitton would be just one manufacturer, Louis Vuitton. Further they could not possibly offer these prices as Vuitton would never allow it.

If all of the bags they offer are actually those pictured on the site, they're really pretty good fakes I'll give them that much. Anyway, I just wanted to give you the heads-up, Julie. :flower:

I forgot to add: the pics are of real items, but that website is selling fakes no doubt about it :angry: :furious:

can somebody explain to me why some people are willing to pay $300 for a fake bag when you can buy a real one for even less? are people so ignorant that they don't even bother doing some research?

and don't get me started on ebay :angry: i contacted soembody selling fakes and they offered to sell other two bags that weren't being auctioned... i thought their time was over and reported them to ebay... their reponse? ebay cannot interfere with personal communications between members. then, why make the rules? ebay know most handbags are fake. but they make LOTS of money form it and most of them are powersellers... etc, so it's easier for them to teminate with a newbie's account that somebody they can make profit from.
[/rant]

I just saw a black mirakami for $3200.00 on ebay-correct me someone if I'm wrong-I thought LV was not releasing them til July?

I saw on older lady coming up from china town with a black Murakami bag with G's instead of LV's. :woot:

Since when has Louis put metal "feet" on the bottoms of bags? :rolleyes:

I HATE fakes--especially LV! :yuk: Sorry to be a snob, but if I don't have the money for a real bag, i'm not gonna buy a fake!

It's so disgusting to see those poorly-made bags, and I feel bad for the poor suckers who buy them on ebay!

my LV francoise has got metal protection on the bottom of it and its NOT a fake obviously :blink:

Originally posted by didi@Apr 4th, 2003 - 9:07 am
Is this real?
i-1.JPG

i-2.JPG

i-3.JPG
Are those photos YOU took? :unsure:

Originally posted by leyla m.@May 26th, 2003 - 2:12 am
my LV francoise has got metal protection on the bottom of it and its NOT a fake obviously :blink:
Hmmm. I was just asking "since when", b/c when I worked for LV about 4 yrs ago, none of the bags had feet on the bottom. This was when Marc Jacobs *just started* with the company with the Vernis collection, so maybe with all the new designers some things have changed. Sorry, I wasn't implying that anyone's bag was fake... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->