FAKE designer bags!!!!

Originally posted by tealady+Feb 5th, 2004 - 1:40 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Feb 5th, 2004 - 1:40 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Feb 4th, 2004 - 12:22 am
OH NO, this makes me soo mad :censored: :furious:

http://qualityhanbags.com/lovu20relihe.html

the fakes are starting alot earlier this year :angry:
My favorite at that site are the "Inspired by Jelly Kelly" bags, as if they don't realize that's the fake of a fake! :wacko: :lol: [/b][/quote]
THAT has got to be even more repulsive than any other replica ive ever seen... a fake jelly kelly bag??? how on earth can you make a FAKE jelly kelly??? hahaha :lol:

moulonofbeverlyhills_1779_9118791.jpg

LOL :lol: :rofl: someone was trying to pull this off as PRADA

Originally posted by chinadoll@Jan 25th, 2004 - 10:08 pm
^ what also bugs me is when people know that their bag is fake, and think that they're fooling other people! :sick:
That is what irks me the most!
Women like that need to get a grip.

I never thought I'd ever see a fake Louis Vuitton CATALOGUE ever in my entire life:

LV1.jpg

LV5.jpg

LV7.jpg

LV8.jpg

And i guarentee you the cataloge will be fashioned after the real one so people will think its real and think the bags are real and pay real prices!

wow..what is the world coming to

edit- Aren't those pictures of Jennifer Lopez and the other dude Copyrighted?? Couldnt they sue for taking the pictures?

Originally posted by hilfiger10025@Feb 15th, 2004 - 11:07 am
And i guarentee you the cataloge will be fashioned after the real one so people will think its real and think the bags are real and pay real prices!

wow..what is the world coming to

edit- Aren't those pictures of Jennifer Lopez and the other dude Copyrighted?? Couldnt they sue for taking the pictures?
More than likely, and then take them to jail for selling the fake goods in the first place! B)

Originally posted by luckycardslady@Feb 16th, 2004 - 10:29 pm
item_2424117.jpg

real?
That's somewhat of a toughie, even for me.

It appears authentic...

It's a speedy, and we all know that the LV's are upside down on the back of speedies... and that photo is of the back...

I'd have to see more photos! :blink:

that SPEEDY must be a fake. it just doesnt look right. :yuk:

and that Hermes is a Birkin replica. i got the same in REAL :innocent:

that SPEEDY looks wrong. from that picture I'm not 100% that it's a fake but I do think it's not authentic.

and that Birkin.....for the first time, I actually think a fake is somewhat cute :lol:
no way would I buy it, though, no matter how cute or how nicely made a fake is.
no fake for me NEVER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->