Fashion Magazine June 2009: Canada's Next Top Models

_incognito

Reaction score
sev9qw.png

facebook.com

The Cast of Canada's Next Top Model Cycle 3 graced the June Issue of Fashion Magazine.

This is the most stunning NTM cast I've ever seen except for 1 or 2 girls. Nikita, Heather, Meaghan and Rebeccah are just simply stunning, I actually can't wait to watch this cycle. Some of these girls just ooze potential of a model.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was bad enough being disappointed while scrolling through the individual pics on the show website, but don't lump them all in one shot. Some of them are just... :yuk:

Good thing the girls on ANTM/CNTM (or any version) of the show don't actually have to be model material in order to produce some interesting shots... but still. At the very least, don't cast soccer moms Jay!

Liisa Winkler and Yasmine Warsame share an editorial. Thats about it in this issue. :huh:

Darn, I thought this would be a retrospective on actual top models in the business (Stam, Daria, Irina)
Although out of all of these girls, I think the one at the very top is gorgeous

:lol: everybody thought that it was gonna be real top models...

I think the cover is nice, the girls look better here than in the promo but the YSL knock-off boots are so :ninja:, no girl.

Darn, I thought this would be a retrospective on actual top models in the business (Stam, Daria, Irina)
Although out of all of these girls, I think the one at the very top is gorgeous

me too. what a cheesy, played out idea for the cover.

i'm always disappointed with fashion magazine, and i never bother to pick it up when shopping for magazines.. the canadian fashion scene just tends to catch on a little too late to the trends around the world.

i watched canada's next top model last night and more then half of the girls don't have the "it" factor of a top model. i feel there is only one or two girls worth looking out for. so sad. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->