America's Next Top Models Cycle 14 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a spoiler tag of some sort on this forum I would've done it, sorry.

But considering pretty much no one here likes ____ it shouldn't be that big of a problem.

Moderators Note:

Spoilers can be effectively hidden by posting then in white text, with the word "Spoiler" in black. Those who want to know can hightlight it and see it. And those who don't can easily avoid the infomation. All members ...please do that, whenever you want to post a spoiler or comment about one on tFS.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I agree, I have seen spoilers posted like that or even a link is fine.
I think the problem everyone had was that some members didn't keep the spoilers to themselves and posted about them, which then ruined it for others because the show has not aired yet.

I think it's really important to respect the fact some people want to remain unspoiled. White text makes it a win/win for those who want to discuss them AND those who don't want to know.

Spoiler discussion: Sooo glad Kayla is going home! I'm still holding out for Jane to somehow win this all lol.

if Gayla and jane are getting eliminated tonight - i will be in heaven!
i was rooting for ann since episode 1 but i will be happy if chelsey wins because she deserved it the most!

Yeah out of all the girls I am rooting for Chelsey the most, though I like Ann and Jane.

Spoiler discussion:

I'm glad Kayla is gone!

Read the spoilers, but I'd still want to see how things go about since I want to know why things went the way they did. Spoiler: considering that Kayla was practically favored in the past 2 episodes, so being eliminated suddenly is somewhat shocking. Perhaps Franca didn't like her very much.

Can't wait for tonight. Previews look very exciting and with Franca being the guest judge, etc, should be good.

So long as Jane makes the final two, I don't care who else is there. But at this point I wouldn't bet against Ann given how much they love her. Jane and Ann final two? Doesn't get much better than that, except perhaps Jane/Kendell.

^Yeah Kendall was truly robbed by not getting to meet Franca. Can you believe Chris made it further than Kendall, having said that I loved chris's personality, she made the show watchable up until now.

i hope franca will tell Gayla some harsh things :shifty:

Can you grow up with the 'Gay'la thing?:rolleyes: Just because you don't like her doesn't mean you need to try to mock her.

I'm rooting for Ann, Jane, and Chelsey as final top 3. I have to say, yes Esther and Kendel left early, but this is still a pretty good cast. The last casts that were this good was Cycle 9 and Cycle 6, too. Cycle 10 was pretty good too.

If you could mix all of the girls while they were on the show, who would you choose as your favorite for a Vogue Italia Beauty cover?

^Yeah Kendall was truly robbed by not getting to meet Franca. Can you believe Chris made it further than Kendall, having said that I loved chris's personality, she made the show watchable up until now.

this! totally!

I'd be more than happy with an Ann/Jane final two... I like Chelsey's drive but I just think she's already had her chance...

I like Chelsey's drive but I just think she's already had her chance...

I think that's my biggest issue with Chelsey. If she didn't have success before as a model, what makes her think she will have it now? I appreciate her drive to win, because majority of the girls these past seasons never showed an ounce of drive and passion. But to quote the guy from Versace, her face is 2 seasons ago (maybe 4) :unsure:

I found that comment very bizzare, I mean Natasha Poly and Lily Donaldson walk for Versace all the time so you can't say their look is 14 seasons old.

I found that comment very bizzare, I mean Natasha Poly and Lily Donaldson walk for Versace all the time so you can't say their look is 14 seasons old.

haha i know right. maybe with Versace news casting trend, she could have fit in among the 2008/2009 seasons?

Typical Tyra.

http://www.tyra.com/view/MOTION_EDITORIAL

^ contain's NO spoilers. Just Tyra talking about "her" struggles in tonights episode, and what the challenge is about. There are also behind the scenes pictures of the four girls. After the double elimination, Tyra's "mini" movie will debut.

Well Natasha and Lily aren't boring and they can model. That and they have a signature look that designers can easily identify as them.

Chelsea, there's a pool of girls who are following on the footsteps of Lara Stone with a gap on their tooth, so unless she can deliver something that can separate herself from that pack, then why bother booking her when designers can easily just book an already established model who has features that are similar and can model better?

Well Natasha and Lily aren't boring and they can model. That and they have a signature look that designers can easily identify as them.

Chelsea, there's a pool of girls who are following on the footsteps of Lara Stone with a gap on their tooth, so unless she can deliver something that can separate herself from that pack, then why bother booking her when designers can easily just book an already established model who has features that are similar and can model better?

Precisely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->