America's Next Top Models Cycle 14 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann's walk may suck, but she has a lot of potential whereas Chelsey is pretty much at the best she will ever be.

Do any of you remember Lara Stone's early walk? Or Karlie Kloss'? Even Natasha Poly's and Magdalena's early walks were atrocious compared to how they walk now.

Ann is rough around the edges (REALLY rough) but she has a LOT of room to grow.

Ann is rough around the edges (REALLY rough) but she has a LOT of room to grow.

agreed. agreed. agreed!

Sometimes I think, wow, is Tyra really serious with her. But you can tell that she is growing and trying really hard. She knows she is shy, and she knows she doesn't come off confident. But damn, she's still kicking ***.

I wonder if they are going to do some sort of CoverGirl "attempt" for the final episode? Commercial? Photo shoot? Are they going to shoot a spread for VI/beauty cover?

I NEED DETAILS (but not spoilers) lol

Preview of THE FINALE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4RJHwqBKM

Ann looks AMAZING, wow. And her walk actually kind of works in a Suvi/Patricia way.

4.jpg

5.jpg

"For the next two weeks" then

? Grammar lessons? :lol: I'm sorry I'm not as good in English as you. :rolleyes:
Anyways, wouldn't it be amazing if in the finalé there's a twist, like IMG liked both of them so they would be signed. :lol: That would be amazing.

Um, I just want to recorrect my statement here. #4096
From next week to two weeks, after you said that next week is a recap episode.
That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Ann's walk doesn't even look THAT bad, from the couple of seconds in the preview anyway. At least not bad enough that it would keep her from winning. And definitely not any worse than what we're seeing on the real runways these days.

Chelsey does look really pretty though and her walk is great. Don't know how she wasn't able to make it all these years on her own. She's got a gorgeous bone structure, she's very presentable, great body, walk, etc. Also, after seeing an episode recap that she posted a couple weeks ago, I'm on board with her completely.

it was quite different on TV.. :ninja::rofl: even at judging, they go on about her personality but never mention to straighten her back --it was something that had bugged me right from the start and was too bad it made it to the end, the runway. oh well we'll see.. I kind of think it's obvious who's gonna win anyway:innocent:
she also looks nice in the beginning of the show, especially the day they began the go-sees you can really see a difference! But at judging, she's always a little bit messier..maybe it's the lighting:ermm: Seemed like Franca was amused by her, esp that ruffle corset she wore lol.. so adorable that Ann

personality wise, i actually like Ann's the most out of everyone:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
it was quite different on TV.. :ninja::rofl: even at judging, they go on about her personality but never mention to straighten her back --
er what i mean to say and for what i wrote #4080
is her posture's affecting the walk.. but the walk itself is no big deal
anyway whatever :rolleyes: i'm rambling

probably wrong about her back too, and maybe it's just her neck :rolleyes: I just remember it was like the 1st thing Julie Andrews taught Anne Hathaway in Princess Diaries so i thought it weird it was still there..
not like they have good teachers anyhow :doh:

I'm quite satisfied with the top 2...kind of wish Jane was there instead of Chelsey, but she just didn't give quite enough. I hope she gets signed and works on developing herself.

I think it's pretty obvious who's going to win at this point :P.

So i thought the directorial debut was really pretty actually and the styling and the settings were nice. But it looked like a fan made video because it was so choppy.

I hope Jane gets signed :D

Best Covergirl ads they've ever done on the show, by far.

Infact, one of the best shoots of the season.

Can't wait to see the winner's Vogue Italia editorial!

I can't find these Covergirl shots you guys are talking about. Way disappointed.

I don't know who I'm rooting for at this stage, now that my bb Jane's been eliminated. She needs to get signed PRONTO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->