Fashion Story Ideas

do you come from the Purple thread Berlin ??

LOL !

I thought ok nudity is interesting ... but ...
and then thought ... i have to find an idea for the challenge, let's make this ... access + nudity !
that's as simple ...

So our editorial has to be based on nudity and accessories??
totaly ...
shoes, bags, jewels, sunglasses, cigarettes pack, beercups, ANYTHING !

So there has to be absolutely zero clothing in this?

I can't wait to see the entries...^_^

So there has to be absolutely zero clothing in this?

no clothing !

accessories (shoes, bags, hats, gloves, necklaces, bracelets, hats etc.) and anything else from cardbox to beer caps, fruits etc.

Fini, what were you thinking about ?
It's just I'm scared if I say ok ... People won't create things with access. and that's the point ...
But tell me ...

Entry: Andromeda

Andromeda

Story:
Based on the Greek legend: Queen Cassiopeia claimed her daughter, Princess Andromeda was more beautiful than anyone in the world – the Gods were mad, sent a huge sea monster to kill Andromeda. At the last moment, Perseus kills the monster and rescues Andromeda and they are married

Cast

00250m.jpg
00720m.jpg

Tom-2.jpg

29nhrsz.jpg

Toni Garrn as Andromeda
Myf Shepherd as Cassiopeia

Tom Nicon as Soldier
Christian Brylle as Perseus

style.com
melek @ modelhommes via Flashbang
lexposure.net

Setting

The shore of the Dead Sea

IMG_5242.jpg

dead_sea_sunset.jpg

isragirl.wordpress.com
ttu.edu.jo

Shot 1
A MOTHER’S FAULT

Double-page

Andromeda is being pulled towards the edge of the water, towards this giant rock covered in salt from the Dead Sea. The rock has shackles and chains firmly nailed to it. A soldier is pulling her arm, Andromeda is looking back over her shoulder towards her mother, Queen Cassiopeia, who stands before four identical courtiers in the near background, looking unexpressionless - annoyed if anything.
There is a desperate look in Andromeda's eyes, even the soldier who is leading her to her doom has pity in his eyes, but Cassiopeia remains cold.

Andromeda wears:
Bottega Veneta A/W 09-10 dress. The top of the dress is pushed down practically to the waist. Andromeda uses the arm clutched by the soldier to cover her breasts partially, while the other arm dramatically flails backwards towards her mother. Andromeda’s body is extremely pale, only made paler by the cream silk of the dress.
Cesare Paciotti A/W 09-10 studded shoes. Andromeda wears one shoe, the other being on the beach close to her mother.

00330m.jpg

1r83v9.jpg

style.com
cesarepaciotti.com

Cassiopeia wears:
Gianfranco Ferre A/W 09-10 coat-dress
Lanvin A/W 09-10 head-piece and large jewellery
Yves Saint Laurent A/W 09-10 suede high-heels

00160m.jpg
00570m.jpg

01140m.jpg

style.com

Soldier wears:
Gianfranco Ferre Menswear A/W 09-10
Prada Menswear A/W 09-10 studded shirt, worn open to reveal chest right down to where the belt of the coat ties together
Maurice Tucotte studded leather gauntlets
The soldier has his trousers rolled up partially and isn’t wearing shoes: one of his feet is sunken into the pebbles of the beach, the pebbles which get whiter with salt the nearer to the edge of the water they get.

00030m.jpg
00380m.jpg

img-thing

men.style.com
maurice.turcotte.com

Cassiopeia’s four identical blonde courtiers each wear:
Akris A/W 09-10 Various pieces
Fendi A/W 09-10 Suede shoes
Lanvin A/W 09-10 sunglasses
One of the courtiers holds a black parasol over Cassiopeia’s head, but her pose, apart from her extended arm holding the parasol is exactly the same as the other courtiers.

00150m.jpg
00340m.jpg

00310m.jpg
00290m.jpg

00250m.jpg
00780m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
SHOT 2
A GOD-CHOSEN DOOM

Single page

Closeup. Andromeda’s hand is in the centre of the page, her face is on the right, looking left at the soldier who is putting the hand into a shackle. He has his back to the camera. Her face is saddened but resigned.
The salt on the rock and Andromeda’s skin are very white, the soldier’s clothes are very black.

Andromeda wears:

Miu Miu F/W 09-10 fox fur trim wool scarf worn only over one shoulder to expose as much breast as possible
Graff Diamonds pink diamond ring as if just about to fall off the end of one of her fingers on the hand being shackled. I want the photo to be extremely pale as so the pink of the diamond is more vibrant – the scarf or any other details should be muted as so they don’t clash in this concentrated photograph.

810_5102_001.jpg

diamonds_4.jpg

mytheresa.com
johnfenzel.typepad.com

Soldier wears:

Gianfranco Ferre A/W 09-10 leather coat. Only the back seen.

00020m.jpg

Gauntlets, same as before.

SHOT 3

BORN TO THIS FATE

Single page

Andromeda’s shackled arms above her head (though her head isn’t visible). Very pale skin against particularly textured salted rock. On each arm is a variety of especially delicate pieces of white diamond jewellery from different designers. No watches. Very fine pieces.

In one shackled hand Andromeda holds a very bright coloured clutch. Her fingernails are painted white.

Andromeda wears:
Jil Sander A/W 09-10 polished leather orange clutch
Roberto Coin diamond necklace and bracelet
Vilaiwan chainmail pearl cuff
Vilaiwan Golden Era collection freshwater pearl ring
Vilaiwan Golden Era collection freshwater pearl necklace (wrapped around palm of hand and the shackles partially)
Boodles blue white cushion cut diamond ring
Bulgari Serpenti diamond ring and bracelet
De Grisogono bracelet

48674_in_l.jpg

christy-turlington-roberto-coin-ad-campaign-fall-winter-2008-2009-3.jpg

ge15_MED.jpg

Cushion-Cut-16020.gif

bulgari-collezione-serpenti_25333_big.jpg

42254-06.jpg

net-a-porter.com
stylefrizz.com
manjoh.com
vilaiwan.com
boodles.co.uk
luxuo.com
cachetcollections.com

SHOT 4

AWAITING AND ACCEPTANCE

Double page

Andromeda is in the background chained to the rock, the camera is on level with the ground, looking across the beach up to Andromeda on the left and across the curvature of the beach and the sea on the right
A background shot of Andromeda on the left hand side, chained the to rock with almost a dead look upon her face, though melancholy in her eyes and brows. This is the key shot. The skirt of a dress wraps from her right hip, between her legs and splays onto the pebbles on the beach; her crotch is only just covered by this, she is completely naked otherwise. Her legs are elegantly, partially bent, crucifixion style, her head is laid against her left arm, tied above her head, that partially covers her face. Andromeda should be wearing a headdress like a tiara in this shot.
The rest of the two pages should be taken up by the beach where half-buried amongst the salted rocks there are load of sparkling accessories, a few of which have an ocean theme, bags and purses should all be lizard to portray the mythological monster.

Andromeda wears:
Erdem A/W 09-10 silk printed gown. Wrapped around right hip, between legs, splayed onto beach.
Louis Mariette Eternal Love crystal flower headpiece

46627_in_l.jpg
52320_in_l.jpg

net-a-porter.com

On the beach:
Francesco Scognamiglio shell necklace
Emilio Pucci bean-shaped hard clutch
Yves Saint Laurent croc-embossed besace
Kara Ross Nero python clutch
Nancy Gonzalez python tote with crocodile inserts
Nancy Gonzalez crocodile tote
Jimmy Choo metallic python clutch
Lanvin jewelled necklace
Etc.

7026.JPG
48618_in_l.jpg

BesaceYSL1.jpg
48714_in_l.jpg

840_5112_008.jpg
840_2854_017.jpg

840_5103_005.jpg
850_5190_007.jpg

luisaviaroma.com
net-a-porter.com
une-boutique-treschic.blogspot.com
mytheresa.com

SHOT 5

RESCUE

Single page

Andromeda is chained to the rock (probably a different rock), which takes up the whole photo, and is waist deep in water. Enter Perseus. Perseus’s face is painted silver, from his hairline to his jawline, cutting off with a sharp black line, like a mask. The rest of his skin is very pale like Andromeda’s.
Perseus has already unshackled one of Andromeda’s hands. Andromeda has fainted. Perseus holds Andromeda around the waist with one arm while she has swooned backwards and with the other is unlocking her other hand.
Perseus’s hair is wet and combed perfectly backwards, he wears a fur coat worn with arms pulled over the shoulder freeing the hand, and under the arm holding up Andromeda – how the arms come together is at the front and is not seen – the bottom of the coat hangs in the water decadently. The coat does not cover Perseus though; it looks almost like a rough pelt, hanging diagonally, exposing the bottom of his back and his ribcage as he reaches upwards. He also wears a belt that catches the bottom part of the coat and loosely circles his small waist, through the belt is a silver sword, the end of it is submerged in water.
Perseus’s face is in profile, looking at Andromeda’s beauty instead of what he is doing.
Around them, small lizard accessories are floating on the Dead Sea salt water representing the defeat of the monster.

Andromeda wears:
Miu Miu A/W 09-10 silver toned jewelled collier
Julie Sandlau cubic zirconia earrings
Lanvin A/W 09-10 fur wrap. Worn across the shoulder of her lose arm and under her other arm, wrapping across one breast, leaving the other exposed.

850_5363_004.jpg

00320m.jpg

mytheresa.com
style.com

Perseus wears:
Alessandro Dell’Acqua A/W 09-10 fox fur coat
Chloe chain link leather belt
Kara by Kara Ross lizard skin heart pendant. Wrapped around the sword pushed through his belt.
Hair done like Fendi S/S 06 campaign

00230m.jpg
48406_in_l.jpg

47808_in_l.jpg
fendi_ss2006_angela-lindval.jpg

style.com
net-a-porter.com
ihategeneric.blogspot.com

Floating on the water:
Hermes Kelly long wallet
Fendi F/W 09-10 croc clutch
Balenciaga F/W 09-10 stingray shoe
Bottega Veneta F/W 09-10 alligator tote

090323-others-hermes-kelly-long-wallet.jpg

00620m.jpg
32m.jpg

00200m.jpg

handbags800.com
style.com

SHOT 6 (final)

VOWS

Double page

Perseus is lain naked on the beach. The camera looks up from just below his waist, saving his modesty but still giving a very suggestive position. He leans back on his elbows and looks out to sea, without expression. Andromeda is sat up beside him, her arm across him, her delicate hand smudging the black line on his jaw line and his silver makeup. Her eyes look at his, though he does not look at her, there is the slightest smile on her lips. She is extremely eager to please him. Andromeda wears nothing, either, her hair flowing down but failing to cover her chest.
The beach is blurred in the background, barely visible are the figures of Cassiopeia and her courtiers stood up the beach looking down at them. You can almost hear the silence apart from the lapping of the water against their feet.
Perseus’s belt is right near the camera, having slid down across his lap. He leans back on the fur he was wearing earlier.

Perseus wears:
Same as before with:
Roberto Cavalli crystal embellished snake bracelet
Philip Crangi gold studded cuff
Ann Demeulemeester winged headband

47829_in_l.jpg
41583_in_l.jpg
img-thing

net-a-porter.com
luisaviaroma.com

Andromeda wears:
Lanvin A/W 09-10 glass pearl and heart necklace
Marni A/W 09-10 studded bone ring
RingsEclectic oversized crystal-embellished ring
Louis Mariette Caesar leaf headband
Kimberly Mcdonald geode and rose cut diamond earrings
Loree Rodkin Tahitian pearl silver tassel bracelet
Marie Helene de Taillac labradorite and gold ring

47620_in_l.jpg
69282_in_l.jpg

48018_in_l.jpg
52322_in_l.jpg

076E70Z20004_1.jpg
077A70Z10026_1.jpg

077U70Z10019_1.jpg

net-a-porter.com
brownsfashion.com

FIN.

Fini, what were you thinking about ?
It's just I'm scared if I say ok ... People won't create things with access. and that's the point ...
But tell me ...

I was thinking of something along the lines of Crying Diamonds, just a few pieces of clothing here and there^_^

By the way Crying Diamonds your entry is IMO the best ever in this thread:heart:

well the idea was to have NO clothing at all ...
and Crying Diamonds pretty ruined everything, as he's included outfits in his entry - which is the first for this challenge ...

well ....

I guess now I can't tell do not include outfits, but seriously LESS is better !
the amount CD has put is fair enough, but NOT more than this ...

the goal is to create a look from the access. it doesn't have to be a long story ...
just make the imagination works ...

the challenge is, i repeat, open for 2 weeks so ...

anyway ...

yes you can have clothes, but choose them very well coz they cannot appear in the whole thing !!

well the idea was to have NO clothing at all ...
and Crying Diamonds pretty ruined everything, as he's included outfits in his entry - which is the first for this challenge ...

well ....

I guess now I can't tell do not include outfits, but seriously LESS is better !
the amount CD has put is fair enough, but NOT more than this ...

the goal is to create a look from the access. it doesn't have to be a long story ...
just make the imagination works ...

the challenge is, i repeat, open for 2 weeks so ...

anyway ...

yes you can have clothes, but choose them very well coz they cannot appear in the whole thing !!

Ok, I understand:flower:

But are hooded capes and veils allowed as well? I don't know if long capes counts as clothing...

Still One week

have fun !

On Francis Picabia's Femmes au bull-dog
ring by Alcozer & J. - as headpiece
snake necklace by Boucheron
On the Bulldog
Hat by Maison Michel
--------------------------------------------
On Cecilia by Maderno
Spiders by Pinomanna
necklace by Zydo Italy - falling from her hand

viacomit.net, moriyainternational.com, momist.com, luxlux.pl , doppiospazio.blogspot.com jewels
artworks @ latribunedelart.com
all edited by me via photoshop
:rolleyes: - kind of bad at editing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->