Fashion Story Ideas

Taken Hostage.

Concept:
The male model will be taken hostage and he will be tied down in diamond necklaces. The female models will have old hollywood glamour hair and red lips throughout the editorial.

Magazine:
Vogue Paris.

Models:
Lara Stone, Bianca Balti & Michael Camiloto.
2hxpsu0.png

Looks:
#1: They are about to kidnap the male model who is asleep in his house. This looks is on 3 pages. The first page is a picture of Lara & Bianca sitting in the car looking at Michael through a binocular. There are (many, many) snapshots of the kidnapping on 2 pages in the magazine.

Lara
(Stella McCartney boots, Ann Demeulemeester necklace, Azzaro cuffs, Lanvin gloves, Stella McCartney shorts)
wumfb6.png

Bianca
(Stella McCartney boots, Stella McCartney jacket, Stella McCartney gloves, Lanvin headpiece, Alexander McQueen necklace)
2cicxg8.png

#2: The male model is now taken hostage. He is tied down with diamond necklaces. This look is on 3 pages. The first page is divided into 2 pictures, one of the girls taking him out of the truck and then one of them tying him down on a chair. The next 2 pages are a double spread of them just standing infront of him.

Lara
(Stella McCartney boots, Azzedine Alaïa corset belt, Lanvin gloves, Nina Ricci necklace, whip)
9t1r2s.png

Bianca
(La Perla bodycage, Alexander Wang bra, Yves Saint Laurent necklace, Givenchy cuffs, Stella McCartney boots)
20i6r2f.png

Michael
(Ann Demeulemeester.. pants, belt and boots)
1phuhi.jpg

[nycartstyle.wordpress.com, digilander.libero.it, bartboehlert.blogspot.com, sambar.com.au, viewmanagement.com, lagarconne.com, wday.ru, imagevenue.com, luisaviaroma.com, net-a-porter.com, style.com, vogue.com, brownsfashion.com, jdoqocy.com, colette.fr, instyle.com]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an idea...but can we extend the deadline again please?...maybe one week...with all the shows to see I haven't had time to sit down and gather the pieces I want...

^of course ....
we don't have enough challengers, anyway, to make a vote ...
so i extend the deadline for one moire week !
:smile:

can i still make one? and does it mean that absolutely no clothing at all?

Shouldn't voting be on? So we can get a new theme and make more! :woot:

Picture+13.png

Grungy and Care-free.
Concept: Create a editorial based on 90's grunge using fashion from Fall 2009 rtw, Fall 2009 ctw, Resort 2010, pre-fall 2010.... any of these are appropriate to use!
Once the 1990's began, the industry was ready to say goodbye to glamour and hello to something new. But what? It wasn't until music legends from the Seattle music scene, especially Nirvana began to influence the fashion industry. Marc Jacobs created his "grunge" collection for Perry Ellis in the early nineties and the industry went wild. If you had that baggy clothing, unsightly plaids, worn-out boots and converse sneakers, masculine hats and that care-free attitude - you had the look of the moment. Clearly ''grunge" was about music, but the industry has to mirror every movement that's going on in the world so naturally they commercialized and packaged it into the glossy pages of their magazines.

Source:coverbrowser.com/covers/vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to vote first :wink: But I'm waiting for BerlinRocks to say voting's on, since he is the vote collector :smile:

We have to vote first :wink: But I'm waiting for BerlinRocks to say voting's on, since he is the vote collector :smile:

Ok! Great!
I hope you participate BerlinRocks! You are so talented! I would love to see what you do!

^ i'm not sure i am talented ...
but that's very nice of you :wink: ....

i'm sorry i let the challenge die. but i've been very very busy to focus on something ...

the votes are opened for the past theme about accessoiries and nudity.

:woot: same here... and good call on the revival!

Great! Glad you two agree! Shall we start? How 'bout I go ahead and give us a theme for the new challenge and we go from there?

Designer Profile
Imagine you're the stylist and art director for an upcoming editorial feature on your favorite designer. Pull from their archives, mix and match the old with the new, anything goes.

Please make sure to indicate your designer of choice, your publication, your photographer, your model(s), your hair and make up direction and your setting for the shoot.

Have fun! I say we give ourselves a week for the deadline?

What if the designer designed for multiple houses, past and present, can we select from items from multiple houses?

^^Certainly!

Also, each member is allowed two entries. Can't wait to see what you all come up with! I am working on mine now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->