What is Your Favorite Restaurant in Your City?

Brio Tuscan Grille^_^ Their flatbread pizzas are the best and the salmon salad:woot:

smartarse said:
Goodness I got lots. I'm a restaurant wh*re. lol...let's see...
4. The Markt

I like that place as well.

paris said:
cosi Xando!! yum good smores platter- make your own smores with your own tiki fire! it's definitely fun!

there was a cosi/xando in my old office building, and when I left the company the manager and staff liked me so much they GAVE me a smores set - complete with sternop burner and everything. neat huh?

faust said:
I like that place as well.

Me three...my mom and i ate lunch there on our one-day stop at NYC back in September, it was so much better than Pastis.

Fade to Black said:
Me three...my mom and i ate lunch there on our one-day stop at NYC back in September, it was so much better than Pastis.

Pastis is disgusting. Not that I've been there :lol:

Freeman's in NYC

Cafe Mum's in SF

Le Cheval in Oakland

The Little Red Door in LA

Sabatini's in Hong Kong

:ninja:

omaha nebraska: noodles n' company!
tokyo japan: popolamama!
nyc: pax fresh foods!

yum.

Toronto Canada- 1.Grazie (italian), 2.Go For Tea (Taiwanese bubble tea)3. LobsterRoyale 4. BB33 (brunch)
Las Vagus- All the buffets !

Thats an easy one for me. In nyc it's Daniel...Parisian ambiance and absolutely delicious food--not too rich either.

kneehighs said:
Thats an easy one for me. In nyc it's Daniel...Parisian ambiance and absolutely delicious food--not too rich either.

Daniel is not too rich? Wow, ok...

another favorite of mine in New York City ...

...Da Silvano. I love their puttanesca B)

Kebab Palace, it has a really generic name, but they have the best rice and steak kebabs I've ever had.

In NYC Im not familiar with anything yet, I have yet to go restaurant hopping...

DC:

- Oya
- Miss Saigon
- Panache (going there tomorrow, actually)
- Citronelle
- Capital Grill
- Galileo

Have any of you New Yorkers been to The Garage Restaurant & Cafe on 7th at Christopher street? The online reviews seemed good, but I wondered if any of you have been there. My boyfriend and I are coming Oct. 5th-8th for his birthday and I'm looking for a romantic place with a fun feel to it Where a total meal will be less than $100.

J. Alexander's for their shrimp--Cincinnati
Grand Finale---for their awesome array of cheesecakes--Cincinnati

dlg

Pittsburgh - Olive Garden, On the Border, Bravo, Ciao Baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"