Favorite City In The World

Favorite city that I've been to is New York City............
I am so taken a-back with that place, what I wouldn't give to live there.
But its closly followed by Paris, and a adorable, cute, and sweet town in Germany called Schwabisch Gmund (in Baden-Wuttenberg).
A city that I am soooo looking forward to visiting is Milano,
theres so many people I want to see there :blush:

Barcelona :heart: :heart: :heart: :woot: :cry: <---I MISS IT

Dubai :rolleyes: <---nice and always hot :blush:

Paris :flower: pretty pretty

Prague <--beautiful city...love it!!

any place in Italy...the atmosphere is GREAT :wink: :wink: :wink:

As my home: NEW YORK CITY (nothing else quite like it!)

Places to visit: Barcelona

Mettchen said:
Cannes :heart:, I have always spend the summer there. Paradise on earth.
Paris, for fashion and atmosphere.
Singapore, livede there once. Love the weather, the shopping and the atmosphere.

wow, i'm from singapore and never thought she would make it on this thread! hahaha. :flower:

personally i would love to visit Paris, Tokyo, New York and London. but i think i'm more of a countryside girl, probably because there are so little nature in Singapore. its all buildings, buildings and more buildings! :yuk:

I really loved London and Tokyo. They're so different but they were both amazing.

Moscow and Prague are also amazing. And Scottland has some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.

Mostly European cities, Paris, London, Prague, Moscow, Milan, Rome

Tokyo, Hong Kong
New York and Washington DC

Boulder, Colorado in Spring: for it's physical beauty, healthy living, and chill people.

Paris et ses banlieues in winter: for everything from the Louvre to the free runners in the suburbs. the night life and the city lights...just get rid of the dog poo.

Salvador, Bahia Brazil in summer: for the incredibly hospitable and beautiful people who love to party, the music and for the FOOD!

I havent' been too many places outside the usa besides italy, germany and UK

New York..need i say more?

Berlin...seemed like the apocalypse was coming the day i went to the berlin wall..gritty, and very friendly people!

Minneapolis is nice! Has the most theatres per capita of any us city other than new york!! people are friendly here too

I still have lots of places I'd like to go, but I loved Rome and San Fransisco was great also.

I think I have some sort of spiritual bond with italy ^_^, the smell, the colors, the air, the atmosphere, the language, everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Santiago, Chile... I also liked Viña del Mar, but I spent way more time in Santiago and I loved it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->