Favorite Deodorant?

The Deoderant Thread

What deoderant do you use?

I use Secret in invisible solide... its the only thing that seems to work for me but it only works for so long, for like 6 moths then I have to change to another one and then I can use it again a month later..wierd
I cant use those teen spirit and other kinds like that, Whats your favorite brand?
Clear or Solid?
Spray or Roll on?

I found these remedies online has anyone ever tried them?
Name of Remedy: Underarm Odor
Ingredients: 1 regular potato
Instructions: Cut the potato into 4 slices. Make sure your underarm is clean and dry! Wipe the potato under each arm a few times,and wait for it to dry. After apply your ragular deodorant. Works for all I've told about it.

Ingredients: mineral salts
Instructions: I found this at a health food store and it works miracles. Its called "THAI CRYSTAL" deodorant stone. You just wet it and put it on like deodorant! All it is is mineral salts, that kill the bacteria that cause odor. It istruly amazing how well it works!! I have always had a real problem with body odour, predominently my under arms.

Ingredients: over the counter ZINC
I read years ago in a news paper, Ann Landers wrote " Dont stink think Zinc"I tryed it on a family member whom we couldnt even sit next to, and it worked great. Now years later I give my daughter Zinc when her under arms act up.Works on feet odor also.Take two 50mg tablets twice aday for a week.most times one week works, but if not take once a day after the first week till all strong ordors gone.This really works!

ingredients = A lemon.
Take a lemon and cut it in 1/2.Put the lemon over the part of the body that the odor is coming from.You can use this on the hands or underarms.After be use the odor is gone.

Ingredients: Milk of Magnesia.
Instructions: After you take a bath, shake the bottle of milk of
magnesia and wet a cotton ball, or use your fingers, and just put it on your
under arms. It is better than a deosodorant, and it works inmediatily.

For excessive underarm odor, try using a mild solution of hydrogen peroxide (3%) that is cheap and can be picked up at the pharmacy. Put a teaspoonful in a glass of water and wash the underarm. If that doesn't work, increase the amount of peroxide.

SanDiego said:
I found these remedies online has anyone ever tried them?
Ingredients: Milk of Magnesia.
Instructions: After you take a bath, shake the bottle of milk of
magnesia and wet a cotton ball, or use your fingers, and just put it on your
under arms. It is better than a deosodorant, and it works inmediatily.

My mom told me about the Milk of Magnesia one.
I don't really use deorant :blush: I asked my friends and they say that I havent been smelly :ninja:

I rarely do the milk of magnesia thingy. I think it works, but if you put too much it will leave a whiteish mark. If you wait for it to air dry, it wont stained your clothes.

I use a spray deo from Weleda, or my usual roll on by Dr Hauschka.

i use dove roll on its the only one that doesnt make me itchy.

Hipkitten said:
Tom's of Maine :flower:

I've heard that's a good one.

I wanted to get one with no aluminium and parabens in so I've just started trying ' Bionsen' roll on and it's ok so far .

mandarines said:
My mom told me about the Milk of Magnesia one.
I don't really use deorant :blush: I asked my friends and they say that I havent been smelly :ninja:

what??? i thought i smelled something bad and now i know what it is!!!!! :P

I use Certain Dri. A miracle product :blush: That's actually just an anti-perspirant so I also use Secret as a deoderant over it.

I use DKNY new smell deo, I think the name is "apple". It's really cool, I love it and it holds great!

mburns132 said:
what??? i thought i smelled something bad and now i know what it is!!!!! :P

Ha ha! Onions anyone?

Does that DOVE really work? it seems like its for those who want soft armits not those who need sweat/odor protection

Dove didn't work for me....I use 'sure roll on' and I've been using them for years, I find they work best. I like the sprays and the freshness of them but they often leave the white mark on ur clothes.

I used to use sure and dove,either roll or spray.But recently ive been using 1 called adidas body booster.It works great,and doesn't have a strong scent just a 'fresh' smell.

Diamond Star said:
I've heard that's a good one.

I love Tom's of Maine! I have really sensitive underarms and it's the only deodorant I've found that doesn't irritate :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->