Favorite Deodorant?

for men and women it has to be acqua di parma's spray- doesnt sting and goes on almost as a powder-cream. also no gagging after application..

SVR - I get allergies from many others :( But this one is great...freshness all day long :D

Axe-Touch :D

In fact I have 3.
Axe-Touch
Axe-Essence
Gillette-Arctic ice

I swear by Le Stick Unscented. I buy it at health food stores.

I like Fa roll-on, in a fruity scent. Orange glass bottle... and it's a light mango.

adidas active but they are coming out with a new one that is going to be aluminum free

i read in the latest issue of shop that you should apply a thin coat of deodorant before you sleep even if you shower in the morning. it gives the antiperspirant more time to work without you moving around and rubbing it off.

here's their breakdown,

deodorant - stops odor
antiperspirant - stop sweating

for those who glow - you don't sweat much
Almay clear deodorant

for those who perspire
secret platinum w/oil of olay conditioner in tropical satin

for those who sweat
suave silky smooth soft solid
kiehl's superbly efficient anti-perspirant and deodorant cream

if you want to use a mans, they say there's no difference in protection - not a stronger formula
Clinque "Happy for Men" Antiperspirant deodorant stick

for those who sweat heavily
CertainDri antiperspirant roll on

natural products
tom's of maine natural long lasting deodorant stick
thai crystal deodorant stone
ban invisible solid antiperspirant/deodorant (contains phellodendron amurense bark extract, keeps bacteria from forming for up to 24hrs)

conditioning types
dove invisible solid in radiant silk
dermadoctor total nonscents ultra gentle brightening antiperspirant (sephora)

non aluminum containing
adidas absorbent-deo for women with cotten tech (cotten technology absorbs sweat, and allows it to evaporate)

phew!

I recommend aramis leb series for men, it is fragrance free, so you can use any other cologne.B)

I thought I didn't sweat under my arms because I was using Mitchum...and then I switched to Tom's to be more natural.....and use pure deoderant and not an anti-perspirant (because I read that women shouldn't use anti-perspirant) and then found out that I do sweat...it was just that Mitchum wasn't allowing the natural sweat process....but I couldn't deal with that sweat...so I am back on Mitchum! :lol:

ha ha!! Funny how you dont realize it 'till its gone. I didnt pay any attention to my deodorant until it stopped working!

I find men's deodorant works better than womens. you just have to find it unscented so you don't smell like a guy :blush:

I love the arm&hammer unscented since it seems gental, but my current obsession is Avalon Organics Lemon sented roll-on. I get it at Whole Foods and it smells like freshly zested lemons...

I just found a FANTASTIC new deodrant by Adidas called, "Active for Women". It's an anti-perspirant/deodrant and it's made for athletes.

I work 9 hours a day, and it made me so happy to know that I wouldn't be smelling myself all day.

This stuff is great. It works like a dream.

The only bad part about it is, the only one that smells good out of it's four scents, is the "Fitness Fresh". It's also smaller than most deodrants, but I guess that's the price you pay for a working deodrant.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->