Favourite football / Soccer team

the problem with Barça this season is our defense.
without Pique and Puyol just coming back from long injury
and with Milito gone, he couldn't recover his form

Masche and Busquets are filling in
but they are no true central defenders.
well masche has been a beast wherever in the back.

we are still a high scoring team, ball domination,
and with cesc, thiago, sanchez in the game. wow

but now they are also scoring on us, something that hardly happened last season. those two goals from Valencia were errors from Abidal.
i like abidal, but this game, he gifted those goals.

so far Cesc has been a steal, blended in so perfectly with the team, his understanding with Messi, is orgasmic.
Sanchez needs to play some games!
we just need another true central defender.

what madrid needs....:rolleyes:

Im a RM fan, but I have to agree with you. I cant believe Barsa is getting so many goals against.. and for me Pique is having problems now, and Abidal is not in his best... and Puyol is always with injuries!

I agree Madrid need a central defender. I used to love the days when Fabio Cannavaro was playing. He was an amazing central defenser.

Cesc Fabregas is amazing wherever he is playing, I love the fact that he always plays in team, he isnt selfish as David Villa

let's put the real - barça feud aside for a while

there are other teams, other leagues.

what is up with Tevez, just refused to play today when he was called from the bench. not professional at all.

i wonder what he said to zabaleta...

and Liverpool fans?
anyone disappointed with Andy Carol?
he just seems to get in the way.
ok so he is a big guy, but that's it.
i would say get rid of him
and buy Edison Cavani
link up the two Uruguayans
cavani and suarez
that would be a killer attack.
cavani is also quite big, but he can play.

There's NO WAY Kenny is going to sell Carroll now, especially after paying what we did for him. £35 million for Carroll is a joke but we were desperate at that moment and homegrown players are so bloody expensive compared to the foreign players and people wonder why the top 4 is filled with foreign players :rolleyes:

I thought the worst decision we made as a club was letting Nando go but selling Meirless to Chelski was heartbreaking. I love Kenny I do, and I think he's probably the best manager we've had for ages bar Benetiz but I don't understand some of his decisions. The Spurs game was just embarrassing, I predicated we would lose 4-0 just by looking at the team sheet. Don't see the logic behind leaving Bellamy and Kuyt on the bench. It's the same as previous seasons, we're losing points to the teams we should be winning against. Meryside Derby on Saturday and Man U after that should be interesting since Man U are on fire (bar the recent Champions League scores).

What happened with Tevez?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tevez wanted out of the team last year but was denied, I think yesterday´s "stunt" was him trying to get fired and seems he got his wish... :rolleyes:

he basically refused to play when called on to sub in the second half.
mancini was obviously fuming.

seems liks Sir Alex was right in getting rid of him.

getting rid of El niño was necessary.
he will not recover, might as well cash in on him
meireles leaving, was disappointing. why?
he fit in well to the team. but he obviously wasn't loyal/didn't have the team in mind.

i fear the same will happen with suarez if you don't find him a strong striking partner. he is carrying the team on his shoulders right now, but he wants to win titles. get rid of Carol now before the rest of the league discovers he is a flop. homegrown players, who cares. just put together a great team. Zlatan was supposed to be amazing, he came in to barça failed to impress, gave trouble, Pep had no problem getting rid of him.
kuyt is ok, he runs, a lot, but he is not that skilled. his first touch....:unsure:

well talking about Teves, he is a non professional player in every single way. I cant get why teams still want to keep him, he is not constant, nor good player, plus he owns a really bad personality.

well talking about Teves, he is a non professional player in every single way. I cant get why teams still want to keep him, he is not constant, nor good player, plus he owns a really bad personality.

It's because of the "polenta". ^_^ Fans love the compromise he shows in the pitch. And I think he is a "crack" but lacks mentality thats all.

Today (sunday) was a dark day for me, my beloved Milan was demolished by an ex (Andrea Pirlo and Juve) 2-0 :doh::angry:.
And in the other football the Raiders also were demolished by the Tom "tucking away" Brady and the Patriots.
At least my "Cremas del Comunicaciones" (guatemalan team) won their match last saturday 3-1. B)

What goes around comes around. :innocent:
6-1 I almost feel bad for United. :lol:
(I know my comment is old, but it's just to bump this thread). :D

it's a good post to bump with :D hahah. last weekend 3-5 wasn't bad either!!

another clasico has gone by
another defeat to Mou's Real Madrid

and it is not that Barca are invinsible

they have lost plenty of games this season
hence why we are 5 points behind

but Mou can't seem to figure them out
it wasn't even the best form of Barca

puyol and abidal scored.....

1 more week for the second leg in camp nou
this game is pretty much decided by now

we just need to catch up in la Liga
and continue to do well in the Champions

what about Luis Suarez 8 GAME ban?
he apparently called Evra the N word
apparently. but in latin america it has a different connotation
depending where and when.
mercedes sosa known as La Negra
is hardly black if at all. an argentine can back me up on this.
i want to believe Luis
partyly because i want to see him team up with gerard
and get liverpool back into top 4 finish

^^about the N word: in Argentina it can be used as an insult (N de M) or in a friendly way same as "che", it´s like calling "friend" to a stranger. The big difference is that in spanish the word for black is only one, not like in english where you have two. What did Suarez say exactly?

About the match: I think it´s beyond Mou´s coaching, they seem to have some mental power over us cause it´s not like Barca is always at the top of their game but still they manage to defeat us. Any news if Pepe is getting sanctioned for stepping on Messi´s hand?

Nor the Barça nor the competition committee are going to take actions against Pepe so i think he is going to get away with it

Messi :hardhead:Pepe

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Evra's testimony, Suarez said in Spanish that he had earlier kicked Evra "because you are black", said "I don't speak to blacks" and used the word "negro" five times in total as they argued. Suárez had claimed that his use of the word 'negro' to address Evra was conciliatory and friendly, but the FA rejected this claim as being "unsustainable and simply incredible given that the players were engaged in an acrimonious argument.

from the FA report

i don't know
he most likely used the n word
but how he meant it, that is another issue

put the racism aside
and just play the game

^the first two sentences do sound insulting other than conciliatory.

btw, Dorien wrote the spanish word for black, not its derogatory use in english. Just in case someone is offended...

Real Madrid´s doing really good in La Liga. Barcelona is near winning Copa Del Rey.
Today we´re playing in Russia our Champions match :smile:

to get us madridistas exited!

La Liga is Real Madrid's
don't see Barcelona catching up

10 points is just too much difference

champions league should be interesting
now that some big teams are out
Man U
Man City
with all their money, one would expect to go further
i guess not.

inter? not what they used to be.
chelsea is struggling in their own league, they need top 4 more than CL
arsenal got rampaged by milan
Milan, maybe

or will it be Real Madrid vs Barcelona?

really you guys think real will take la liga cup?
i mean 10 point higher then barca a lil shock TBH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->