Favourite football / Soccer team

we didn't play well. i don't know what some of these players are doing in the team. i know it's a friendly and we are trying different line ups, but still.

oíme, y lo que dijo el apache!

"Si la Selección juega mal, es culpa de Messi. Si sigue jugando mal, es culpa de los que rodean a Messi, o sea que es todo culpa de él. Él es el mejor del mundo, imaginate su cabeza, el tipo se levanta de la cama y gana campeonatos con el Barcelona". Todos queremos ganar cosas con la Selección y no podemos, y se nos critica. No digo que esté mal, la Copa era en Argentina y se esperaba mucho, pero lo que duele es la mala leche. Que me critiquen si no jugué bien, pero no decir "erraste el penal porque querías que echen a Batista" o "si salís a saludar sos un vende humo" es mala leche".

sorry, took that text from a spanish daily, and don't feel like translating it.

^if there´s one player I would never blame is Tevez! the kid is pure heart and soul, love him to death :smile:

in our heads we still believe that we´re a great team, 1986 happened a long time ago... we should face the fact that we´re no longer powerful, even with Messi.

The article basically says that Teves says that Messi is guilty of the bad play of Argentina. He is an idiot, I dont like Messi, but I recognize he plays 10000 times better thatn Teves.

^no, he´s being sarcastic. Like everyone blames Messi for everything that´s wrong with the national team.

^ well knowing how Teves is and his temperament, I doubt that he was sarcastic... you know sometimes he believes that he is better player than Messi or Higuain, or basically all the team

the translation:

"If the national team plays badly, it´s Messi´s fault. If it keeps playing badly it´s everyone around Messi´s fault, so everything it´s his fault. He is the best in the world, imagine his state of mind, to wake up in the morning and win championships with Barcelona. We all want to win trophies with the NT and we can´t, so we get criticism. I´m not saying it´s wrong, the (American) Cup was played in Argentina and people expected a lot, what hurts is people´s ill will. They should criticize me if I don´t play well but not say that I missed the penalty on purpose cause I wanted Batista gone or if I salute I´m cheating on people, that´s ill will."

I still think he was being sarcastic...

@kokobombon

i like how you translated 'mala leche"

La argentina needs to stop with la Messi dependencia
they have the players to put together an unstoppable team,
yet they haven't performed at the level you expect from them in a long time. it's not just messi.

look at Mascherano in Barça. a freaking 1 man defense.
Pep brings out the best in him. In la argentina...

^yes. imo if it´s anyone´s fault, it´s the coach´s and his team...

the fault is of the coach. Sometimes argentinian coachs have preferences for certain players, which brings out the anger of other players. For me, Argentina has the best team, the best players, but the worst" team work" I ve ever seen :( so dissapointing. Hope the new coach can congregate the team.

Enough about Argentina, they aren't doing anything right except exploding Messi (why else would you take a friendly to India?).

Is anybody watching the Beach Soccer World Cup in Ravenna Italy?
I think it's great, they even have music during the matches, (although none of them I like). I hope Italy wins the Cup, but so far the strongest teams are Brazil, Russia ¿? and Portugal.

Having only played one official game and with several injuries, a draw it's not bad at all. Well done Milan.
Pato proving he is a world class striker, that goal was amazing. Im glad for him. B)

^it was so weird seeing them in red! what happened with blue? they should go back to the silver uniform they used once in 2003 :smile:

ugh, all out uniforms suck this year with the Qatar logo in the front.
no one will buy that. i was very proud with Unicef sponsor logo.

i know we received plenty of money for it, we need to balance the books, but still. :blink:

ugh, all out uniforms suck this year with the Qatar logo in the front.
no one will buy that. i was very proud with Unicef sponsor logo.

i know we received plenty of money for it, we need to balance the books, but still. :blink:

Im suspicios of that Qatar Foundation too. Congrats the game against Osasuna was a delight to watch, but Osasuna is a joke team. :D

I think the players of the Real Madrid are tired of Mourinho (like all the rest of the world) and want to get rid of him by making a results strike. Just a guess, but let's see what brings the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->