Felicity

i totally get you orane..i recently saw the entire 4th season in a day..:ninja:
and thanks for the screencaps m.j!!!:heart::flower:

Okay so that Amy Jo girl is so incredibly annoying :judge: Her style, her voice, her attitude :doh: Everything about her bugs me for some reason :lol: And her songs ! OMG her songs ! They're just... bad :ninja:

Javier is hilarious :lol: "Excuse me.. I have to go.. dust the scones" :rofl:

Okay so that Amy Jo girl is so incredibly annoying :judge: Her style, her voice, her attitude :doh: Everything about her bugs me for some reason :lol: And her songs ! OMG her songs ! They're just... bad :ninja:

oh i remember... i just wanted her to vanish.....:yuk:
what an annoying actress!!!!!

Javier is hilarious :lol: "Excuse me.. I have to go.. dust the scones" :rofl:

hahah...i just watched that episode. yea, i get on a felicty-kick where i watch ALL the dvds every winter...:ninja:

another fav quote:
Sean: What's it like living with Felicity?
Meghan: It's like living with a TV. That's always playing Little House on the Prairie. Only with more sweaters...
Sean: Anything else?
Meghan: Yeah. If Noel asks me one more time if I've seen Felicity, I'm gonna kill him! Are you listening, Mr. R.A.? Here's the answer, for the rest of your life--'I HAVEN'T SEEN FELICITY!

^^^:lol::lol:meghan always had the best answers,she was hysterical!!and marni:buzz:watching felicity is my favourite winter activity too!!:flower:

I watched a season and a half in 4 days :blink:

I love this show !!! :woot::wub:

Scratch that. I watched two seasons. And I have finals coming up. Papers due. I'm crazy. This show is way too good.

^^oh my god orane me too:shock:!!I have papers due too but i can't stop watching it (and i'm rewatching it for the 4th time so there are no first time excitement excuses for me:lol:)it truly is addicting!!love it!!who do you prefer?ben or noel??:flower:

This show was soo wonderful , like my so called life
sometimes rarely networks get it...but not for long

^^oh my god orane me too:shock:!!I have papers due too but i can't stop watching it (and i'm rewatching it for the 4th time so there are no first time excitement excuses for me:lol:)it truly is addicting!!love it!!who do you prefer?ben or noel??:flower:

Well.
I love Ben :wub:
But Noel has this intense look in his eyes. He's so caring. But a little too clueless for my taste ^_^This is a tough question (duh !), I love them both :blush::heart:

I just finished the 2nd season and this Natalie girl came along.. Javier's cousin. She's annoying as hell I just hope I won't see too much of her :doh:

me too..looove ben don't really care for noel at all :D
spoiler:you wont don't worry!!:lol:

Hehe thank you that's all I wanted to know :brows:

Okay season 3... First reaction : what the eff happened to Noel ??!!! :shock: I'm glad he got his normal style & hair back :rofl: I only watched 3 episodes so far but OMG Julie's goodbye tape was SO annoying. I know it was supposed to be all emotional and stuff but uuugh just go away already :yuk:

Forget Noel and Ben I always had a great big crush on Sean :wub:

Yes. I'm weird.

I've been rewatching this show too and its great to see it again. There are so many things I'd forgotten about it.

^ You're not weird at all! I think Sean is adorable. I like big mushy funny guys. :heart: :smile:

^ You're not weird at all! I think Sean is adorable. I like big mushy funny guys. :heart: :smile:

Yay! Someone else who feels the same way. I love big mushy funny guys. Its funny, I feel weird admitting it here - I tend to think everyone wants male models here or something. Not that there is anything wrong with that (rworr Vincent LaCrocq :brows:) but I have a special place in my heart for big ol' teddy bears. I even have a crush on him now that he's on Heroes :ninja:

I loved him with Meghan, she was so hard on him all the time though for being boring. Poor Sean.

^ OMG that is exactly how I am! The other night, I went out with my friends and they were talking about wanting hot buff toned guys and I said, "Nah, I want a fatty who gives good hugs." :lol: Obviously, what I meant was a teddy bear type guy like Sean. I even have a crush on Kevin James from King of Queens because he is so funny and loveable.

I've started Season 4 :innocent: and I'm in the middle of finals :innocent: In some ways, it motivates me to study to see the characters studying.. but it's a little problematic since I can't really stop watching the show. What do I do ? :shifty::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->