Felicity

Love the pics!

I was just watching Keri on Martha Stewart today, and she kept talking about Jennifer Garner, how they are friends, and that they email each other. Love it!

oh my. i make all my good friends watch my felicity DVDs. this is honestly probably my favorite show ever.

i was always more of a noel girl :ninja:--i thought ben was too much of an a$$ (especially the first season). and noel was always there for felicity --yea, i know scott speedman was a little heartbreaker.

i think my fav episode has to be season 1 during finals week when noel takes "smart powder" and it has beets in it (which he's allergic too), so he freaks out. too funny! i also love when felicity decides to have sex with noel and puts it in her calendar. classic! what a dorky show. it honestly ruined my perception of college --i mean, my dorm was about 1/10 the size of felicty and meghans!

i always HATED julie (amy jo whatever pink power ranger). so glad when she was booted. i think i've written enough for now...ha.

oh yeah!!!i hated julie too:lol:i was so glad when she left..always having to play a song to promote her crappy albums or whatever..:lol:it reminded me of that ray guy in 90210 show that was dating donna and he was a singer in real life,so they would always sneak a song here and there in episodes to promote him..getting way off topic!!

^ :rofl:

That's exactly what it was like! Amy Jo's songs even got put on the soundtracks!

I wonder what ever happened to her...? (BTW, I wasn't a fan of hers either. I used to want to punch her...and I am typically a non-violent person. :lol:)

^^well just because i'm one step ahead of you in the completely nuts department i googled her and she's got a myspace music page now..her songs are as crappy as ever..:rofl:
if you want to check it out..(NOT!) here it is!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=161921110
(look at her debut cover-sad,just sad..:rofl:ok!enough bashing!!)
which were your other faves from the cast?
mine was javier and meghan and sean!!!oh and richard was always so funny!!

ohhh i LOVED javier. "you have a crunch on benjamin." adorable. his story line was always all over the place though --getting felicty to marry him for a visa, marrying his boyfriend (forgot his name), wanting to adopt a baby, splitting up from said boyfriend, going to a lionel richie concert (how randomm!) with noel, having that crazy cousin...which brings up the episodes where noel changed his name to leon and became psychotic. ohhh felictyyy.

either way, javier was my favorite.

^ Agreed. Javier was hysterical. In real life, he was married to the woman from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

I loved Sean too. He was hysterical with all of his inventions. :lol:

Oh and I went to that Amy Jo MySpace page. Sad is right! I was surprised that she lives in Cape Cod though and not LA or NY. Makes her more "real".

oh man,with all the felicity talk now it hit me how much i miss seing keri russell on tv every week for four years..i mean,wasn't that exciting?!:buzz:
she's such a talent and i know she might not return to a tv anytime soon but isn't she good friends with j.j abrahams?:lol:
i know it's a long shot but i really hope they'll do something together in the near tv future..j.j rules when it comes to tv-felicity,alias,lost!!!(movies ermm..not so much..MI3 anyone?)
*crossing fingers*:heart:
if that doesn't happen though i want keri to star in every good movie that's going to be released from now on:lol:
i love her in everything..yes..even MI3:rofl:

^ She has said in interviews lately that even though she is friends with JJ, television work was too grueling. Keri even said that towards the end of Felicity, she started to really resent the show. When it wrapped, she was not even sure if she still wanted to be an actress! Thank goodness she realized that she did want to continue acting. I don't know what I would do!

MY boss is subscribed to Interview mag and ona recent issue they ahd Keri Russell on the cover .. twas for the "Waitress" movie tho -which I HIGHLY recommend- she got interviewed by JJ Abrahams and wtas before the Tom Cruise leading lady thingie ...
On the interview .. she mentioned how after Felicity wrapped .. she wanted to be a normal teen and got drunk and waled in the snow for a bit longer than a year after she was done with the show ... now shes married with a contractor and has a baby!!!!

About the whole drama ... Ben is hotness incarnated ... another reason for me to move to Canada and hook up with a hot canuck like Scott ... yumness ..

One thing I loved about the show .. its how random twas ... I'd like to mention MANY things like when Javier gave a peck to one of Felicitys guys .. hahahaha ... and the Hitchcock black and white episode which rocked ... and then the double ending!!!! How perfect was that???

OK ... I think I havent spoiled anything ... no dead giveaways, instead things to look forward and salivate to ...

Noel was so much cuter than Ben. Ben was a great character, but he was too squinty for me.

I really need to buy the dvd's. I loved this show-but seemed to never catch it when it was on....(although I did see most of the first season, and since I was a senior in high school at the time, decided that I too was going to move to NYC for college. My dad put a quick stop to that :smile:)

I loved Felicity! :woot: It's just brilliant (especially the first 2 seasons), and the soundtrack is awesome. I'm all for Ben and Felicity :D

ooh i didn't know about that cosmogrl5..glad she's happy continuing in movies then..i would be devastated if she'd dissapear for good after felicity.
oh,and one question to all:which one was your favorite episode?

I just started watching this show today and I'm already hooked !! :woot:

oh orane!!you'll love it:heart:
keep us posted!!it would be such fun to hear someone's thoughts as he/she view it for the first time!!:flower:

I will ! :flower: I'm loving it so far :woot:... I watched like 10 episodes in one night :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->