Felicity

^... "Nah, I want a fatty who gives good hugs." :lol: Obviously, what I meant was a teddy bear type guy like Sean. I even have a crush on Kevin James from King of Queens because he is so funny and loveable.
Teddy bear types are the best!:wub:

Maybe we need a teddy bear appreciators thread :wub:

Can someone please explain to me : how come Elayna is alive & back with Tracy when Felicity goes back to the future :blink: I mean, she was dead before.. why would that change when nothing else has and it was all just a dream ? :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
it was great show until the last season.

I LOVE Felicity. I have the first season and will probably get the 2nd season. I agree that Megan was a great character. I too hated Julie. She became so spiteful after Felicity and Ben got together. Noel got on my nerves too. lol. Did I like anybody?

don't worry francofille i hated the same ones too:D..
and orane..i remember felicity explaining that somewhere in the finale..it made sense why they were still alive,i just can't remember exactly what she said now..

Can someone please explain to me : how come Elayna is alive & back with Tracy when Felicity goes back to the future :blink: I mean, she was dead before.. why would that change when nothing else has and it was all just a dream ? :ermm:

she goes back to before they die and warns elena about a car accident or something when both her and tracy are at duke for med school. elena avoids the accident b/c she remembers felicty telling her constantly to watch out.

yep, it makes no sense. but that's season 4 for you. the reason season 4 is so screwed up is b/c the network told them they were done and then they literally said, "just kidding, we need 5 more episodes." so they did what they could with such an odd demand.

Thank youuuu !! :flower: It makes sense now. I guess studying while watching tv isn't such a good idea, both for the show and the studying - I missed a few things :P
Those last episodes are so weird indeed. You can totally feel the writers were in a rush to find ideas and came up with the oddest stuff :lol:

I feel sad now that I've watched all four seasons :( I miss it already.

oh it was so sad for me too..:(
that's why you'll watch it and rewatch it again and again..trust me!!:D

there will be more and more of him, but later... i'm too lazy now...

gossiprocks

Attachments

• toroapr05.gif
    toroapr05.gif
    100.1 KB · Views: 0
  • scott163a.jpg
    scott163a.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1
  • scott162.jpg
    scott162.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 3
  • scott161.jpg
    scott161.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 3
yummy!!!!i love scott soooo much!!!:heart:
thanks so much m.j!!!:flower:karma!!

I watched Felicity a bit when new episodes were airing... it wasn't a MUST SEE for me, but close to that.

Now I'm rewatching the series... starting at episode 1, disc 1. I'm excited - I really liked the character and the way the show was shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->