Fendi F/W 09.10 : Jessica Stam by Karl Lagerfeld

Finally a good model (not that Raquel isn't, but I was tired of seeing her every season :innocent:)... It looks boring though...

Jessica looks beautiful. Karl, however, can't take an exciting photograph.

I kind of like it...it shows Fendi's great furs wich were the best part of a not so good collection, and it's nice to see Stam...but the pothography does not exite me at all ¿why so much fog? and as Crying Diamonds said the bag chioce is questionable...nobody wants that many logos these days, the peek-a-boo bag would heve been a better choice or the ones with the giant locks..

I wanna see the rest ^_^

I don't know why but mood-wise it feel very much like a Chanel campaign.

Jessica looks stunning nonetheless.

I need to see more pics to judge. It's very unexpected. Stam looks gorgeous though.

Need to see more. Stam always look great but the overall campaign is another thing.

seriously, just how genius is karl lagerfeld? not only does he deliver a quadrillion collections for his own eponymous collection, fendi, and chanel, but he now shoots all of their campaigns?!! how much money must they pay him to do EVERYTHING!

with that said, the moodiness of this collection perfectly captures the fearful moment in which we find ourselves as a society.

Anybody else finds Stam's nose here really distracting? That's what almost ruins the ad for me.

I'm still in shock, I just can't relate stam to fendi:D
this may be a great shot for an ed, but if an ad...

Anybody else finds Stam's nose here really distracting? That's what almost ruins the ad for me.

^what's wrong with her nose? i think there's nothing wrong with it. her face is really, really great in the picture.

this is better than a few campaigns before! Jessica Looks so beautiful!

Yes, really divine!
that's really good, that's a wonderful campaign for stam.

I like the mysterious vibe that I'm getting here. Can't wait to see more!

I like this, could have been better without the fog or reduce the fog. :P

Nice so far, I like the vibe. Can't wait to see the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->