Fendi F/W 10.11 : Anja Rubik and Baptiste Giabiconi by Karl Lagerfeld

I love the mood and the colors,
Not the style of Lagerfeld's photo here, but it is a very nice campaign with nice edition of colors!!!
looks like Sophie Delaporte's work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super boring

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:SOOOOOO BORING!!!! Even the backstage images are putting me to sleep!!loll Especially:

*Fendi.com (posted by Chanelcouture09)

Attachments

• ab10eb1e05064c96b2acb26.jpg
    ab10eb1e05064c96b2acb26.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 30
I think the pictures fit the clothes, but the whole mood is a bit boring actually.

I like the drama of this ad, no more just being pretty in front of camera it needs to deliver something.

Smaller version of #83
HQ

zinio.com

It's the September ad season and as usual, for me, it's visual overload. Fendi, in particular, is one of the campaigns that has resonated within me for some time now. And I didn't expect it to do so after first seeing them posted here at tFS. But after seeing them in print, the subtle and quiet tones are speaking to me much more than the busier ads of the season. This along with Hermes and Talbots are my favorite ads of the season.

It's the September ad season and as usual, for me, it's visual overload. Fendi, in particular, is one of the campaigns that has resonated within me for some time now. And I didn't expect it to do so after first seeing them posted here at tFS. But after seeing them in print, the subtle and quiet tones are speaking to me much more than the busier ads of the season. This along with Hermes and Talbots are my favorite ads of the season.
It is not a favorite of mine, but I think that the Fendi folks have wisely chosen the photos that have actually run in the magazines.

Last edited by a moderator:
whole campaign: FNEDI F/W 2010

The catalog's 24 shots read like a photo-book or stills of a film if you like. I love the simplicity in the lines created by the props, colors found in backgrounds and chairs. There is an understated sense of composition similar to those found in paintings and still- lives. The models are the silent characters, not overpowering.

A welcome change to the rather absurd backgrounds found in ROBERTO Cavalli and Balenciaga(?) (to name only 2) campaigns this season.

^ Is there any chance that you can share with us. I would love to see those pics.

^ That's fine. I had to try.:P Thanks

Eh this is so boring!! The backdrop is nice but Anja and Baptiste are so plastic with no life to them. Its so bad compared to the last few seasons. I understand Baptiste is Karl's muse, but seriously, he is way tooo over used in all the campaigns.

doesnt it remind u of ...

similar direction/mood as FW 2008 Missoni ad or something from Edward Hopper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac0770
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->