Fendi Spy Bag

good luck travis, the new blueberry that is out is absolutely gorgeous in real life, a stunning colour. Let us know what other goodies Selfridges has in lol :D

thanks for the lovely spy comments aris and J Star :smile:

aris said:
Which colour do you like the best on spy? e-luxury pictures

White and patent will be harder to care for/use, IMO. I really don't like when you pay this kind of money for a bag and than have to baby it. Out of the three colors you've posted, I would pick cognac (the brown one). The color goes with EVERYTHING! No joke!:heart: Good luck with your decision.:flower:

^ why would the patent be hard to care for? I always thought patent is pretty durable and it's black so no color transfer problems.

Patent tends to show scuff marks for some reason. If you brush against something, the mark is there to stay.

I always used nail polish remover to remove scuffs off of patent leather. It works very well. Applied with a q-tip directly to the scuff, and the scuff wipes off.

am thinking of getting a red one for the summer. but am still not sure yet ...about the color!!!:doh:

Apparently! this one is from Bluefly so I'm not sure if it's authentic or not..

Bluefly

That's the Moncler Spy - i.e. it's like a puffy down jacket, so I don't really see it as a summer bag. But I can't recall if there is another red..

that s the red i want. i dont want another black one or tan
i once saw a white one with Fendi monogram, it was :yuk: .

Not sure if this was posted here yet, but I was just @ Fendi and they are getting rid of the Montclew spy for dirt cheap! $910 from like $2100 or something. They had all the colors in stock too, plus you get some kind of free snow dome lol. I think its an interesting concept, but I didnt really care for it too much.

yep, I dont think its been a great seller, its just not a nice spy imo, unless you need a pillow to use during the day :wink:

I would love to know if there is another red spy, I know there was originally the cherry, but that is hard to come by now, and only pops up now and again on ebay :smile:

Yeah not nuts about the Moncler bag either. $910 is cheap as chips though, but I still don't think I'll be tempted.

A FREE SNOW DOME! That's hilarious.

My mum has the patent leather Spy and it's textured patent leather so I don't think scuffs will show up very easily.

lol yeah a free snow dome! and it comes in this plastic dustbag that has a layer of foam or something thats supposed to look like snow. Kind of cool, but definitely not cool enough to justify buying something that mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->