Fish Net Shirts

Reaction score
Yeah i see a lot of girls wearing them at my school i'm in high school. The fish net shirts i see the girls wearing usally Be Black, Lime Green, Hot pink, Orange, Red, and more colors.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Dec 18th, 2003 - 7:53 pm
That's so strange. What do they look like?
yea i wondering the same
does anyone have a picture of one?

these shirts were in style with the spring's whole army/cargo thing

Just picture the type of top that goes with studded belts and wristbands. The punk trend was overdone here too.

Ew. I hate fishnet shirts. Very very bad...especially if you just wear a bra inside like I've seen.

I like fishnet shirts(i have a few myself), but I think that it NEVER looks good on someone when she is simply following a trend. If the look is actually a part of one's style, I think it looks great. Otherwise, it's tacky. The whole punk trend is getting very annoying. I'm sick of seeing mannequins in head to toe "punk" gear.... the ones with short, rainbow colored hair, black studded shirt w/safety pins, red plaid skirt, fishnets, boots, and a spiked bracelet. It's ridiculous.... and funny at the same time.

ooops i cant see any pictures here :( so i'm not sure what we are talking about, could someone re-post pictures please :flower:

net has been quite big in C-class shopwidows in europe as well, but -thanks god- i have not seen any on action (e'g' down the streets/bars/restaurants)
The continuation of this trend are the strech tulle tops, which is quite an improvement, those are expected to be huge for spring summer.

Tip:
A huge mass production manufacturer -client of mine- has actually created a cute
double tulle top for the German & American market by combining loud print on the lower level and light printed strech tulle on top, the effect even though 'mainstream' was quite impressive. Mixing them up can be quite creative and unusual :heart:

Yah, there was this sudden upheaval of the fish net and the whales bones etc. The only connection ive ever had to all this was when i used to use various coloured fishnet tights which i had from dancing and made them into tops to wear underneath another for a bit of interest. I had the loveliest pale pink pair only they became kind of restrictive after a few hours :lol: Then, i think it was Pink who included a luminous orange fishnet top in her 'get the party started' video and suddenly there they were, everywhere you went and not a soul able to escape their might :ninja:

Originally posted by beki@Dec 19th, 2003 - 9:25 pm
i thought they had gone away...
me too. :unsure: :ninja: :cry:

i find them quite *uhum* nasty :innocent: , cheap looking :o

I agree that the head to toe punk look has got to go. A few punk like accessories are ok, as long as they are a part of your individual style. But I think the punk look looses its effect when you see 13 year olds dressed like Avril Lavigne in the mall shopping with their mothers. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->