MB looks very sexy on the cover!

Review:

Cover Story: 12pg + Cover & 2pg Interview
Photographer: Katja Rahlwes
Model: Malgosia Bela
Styling: Sissy Vian

Fashion 1 (Couture Studio shoot in color & b/w) 14pg
Photographer: Steven Pan
Models: Nastya Kusakina, Amra Cerkezovic, Mae Lapres, Kel Markey, Giedre Kiaulenaite, Nora Lony

Fashion 2 (colorful Coat studio shoot) 14pg
Photographer: Benjamin Lennox
Model: ?

Beauty "Sparkle, Metal" (Color studio shoot with a Terry R. feel) 4pg
Photographer: Matt Irwin
Model: Ginta Lapina
Styling: Ondine Azoulay

i'll post them on weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Malgosia's face and does she ever age?
Her eyes are stunning and I love that red lipstick for a pop of colour.

Flair is just a newspaper supplement in Italy isn't it? I really wish it was a full glossy magazine because there content and covers are always effortlessly gorgeous.

Rahlwes is such a pointless photographer. I don't know why she always makes models look like they've just awoken from a coma. It's always so unattractive, there's no energy in the poses or expressions. Malgosia looks undeniably gorgeous in the cover shot, though.

Looking forward to seeing the Couture editorial with Kel, Nastya etc. :smile:

^
for once I disagree with you my dear Psylocke
most of the magazines today become аn outlet to expose clothes and so on
but when I see something by Katja I really don't pay attention to what the model is wearing and focus on the image itself.
She is one of the few photographers I really appreciate the fact she repeat the same thing over and over again.

Flair is just a newspaper supplement in Italy isn't it? I really wish it was a full glossy magazine because there content and covers are always effortlessly gorgeous.

It used to be sold separately when it was crap, it's being sold with a weekly, questionable publication as a supplement now (it really does not make sense even considering the target audience etc). I still can't believe i have to buy Panorama to get this. I skipped the second issue but i think i'll buy this one.

The site also says that there's a Sebastian Kim editorial, i don't see it in the review?

Other contents mentioned on the site include features on Daphne Guinness, Dolce & Gabbana, Opening Ceremony, Betony Vernon, Garance Dore and Maurizio Cattelan.

Well that's interesting, tentalicious, because I agree that the clothes aren't what stands out in her pictures and I think that may be one of the issues I have with her photography style. She seems to highlight random objects like razors or plastic chairs more than the clothes, and I actually prefer when the fashion and the styling are the main focus of an image. She's been getting a lot of work as a high fashion photographer lately and that doesn't really make sense to me. And I'm not impressed by her use of colors or the choice of locations either, it just all doesn't appeal to me. At least she does bring something different to fashion magazines lately, I'll give her that, even if I personally don't like it.

It used to be sold separately when it was crap, it's being sold with a weekly, questionable publication as a supplement now (it really does not make sense even considering the target audience etc). I still can't believe i have to buy Panorama to get this. I skipped the second issue but i think i'll buy this one.

The site also says that there's a Sebastian Kim editorial, i don't see it in the review?

Other contents mentioned on the site include features on Daphne Guinness, Dolce & Gabbana, Opening Ceremony, Betony Vernon, Garance Dore and Maurizio Cattelan.

there is no Sebastian Kim editorial, i think it's a mistake on the website and they meant Steven Pan with the couture ed and there's also a 6pg Couture Illustration ed by the swiss artist François Berthoud

"Sparkle, Metal"

Photographer: Matt Irwin
Stylist: Ondine Azoulay
Hair: Nicolas Junjack
Make-up: Christine Carbel
Manicure: Yana Marquise

Model: Ginta Lapina

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

"Fashion 2"

Photographer: Benjamin Lennox
Stylist: Sissy Vian
Hair: Mark Hampton
Make-up: Violette at Management + Artists
Manicure: Laura Forget

Model: Milou van Groesen

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Full Cover Story:

Malgosia, In Un Posto Qualunque
Photographer: Katja Rahlwes
Model: Malgosia Bela
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Make-Up: Georgina Graham
Nails: Cristina Conrad

additional shots

interview

*troublemanagemet.bogspot & Digital Edition Flair 12/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Editorial:

Fashion 1
Photographer: Steven Pan
Models: Nastya Kusakina, Amra Cerkezovic, Mae Lapres, Kel Markey, Giedre Kiaulenaite & Nora Lony
Hair: Rudi Lewis
Make-Up: Fulvia Farolfi
Nails: Laura Forget

additonal shots from the magazine

*troublemanagemet.bogspot & Digital Edition Flair 12/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond