Vogue Poland March 2018 : Anja Rubik & Małgosia Bela by Juergen Teller

Just checked my digital copy, Ola Rudnicka has a jewellery ed inside. There's also a Miss Vogue editorial lol.

However I'm disappointed in the lack of veteran Polish models in the inaugural issue. Where's Kasia and Magda?

^Don't need to shove them all in the first issue, Anja and Malgosia are enough. I'm sure they will all get covers eventually.

^Don't need to shove them all in the first issue, Anja and Malgosia are enough. I'm sure they will all get covers eventually.

Agreed, look at Dutch Vogue. They have more than enough Dutch models to cover, and everyone seems to be getting their turn.

So much Saint Laurent and Balenciaga already :lol:

Not very original - snap judgement btw, so don't drag me!

Wonder if this will sell in Poland because based on the thriving titles, people there prefer a more traditional approach to magazines. Read - servicey.

Not very original - snap judgement btw, so don't drag me!

Wonder if this will sell in Poland because based on the thriving titles, people there prefer a more traditional approach to magazines. Read - servicey.

talking about fashion mags, there is not so much options in Poland aside from international magazines, ppl from Poland seem to be very excited about Vogue judging by instagram. But i guess Polska Vogue will be okay for 2018 year as it always happens to a new publication - they try to form image and sell advertising, so they usually do their best and after year or two everything start to be bland, half-dead but with so much arrogance like it happened to Russian Vogue for instance and to many other magazines.

HQ cover:

Cover story:

Photographer: Juergen Teller
Model: Anja Rubik (only Anja in the cover story)
Stylist: Alastair McKimm

artandcommerce

God, so insufferable! Cant he save this for his photobooks? I get what they're trying to do, but it's maybe too soon for this.

^Maybe because it's too experimental for a first issue. Out of reach and incomprehensible for the mass, especially if people don't know him and his work. I like the whole thing but I understand the point. Polish people would have probably expected something more chic/glamorous.

Well, they are taking A LOT of risk with this debut issue. I love this, of course, its funny, creepy, experimental and bold, everything that I love to see in fashion nowadays. However I have my doubts that this will be embrace by the Poles people, especially in these times that we are living, but IDK maybe it works who knows, they can try a international strategy of market if this didn't work, because if they keep that way I (and a lot of other people around the globe) will want, definitely, become a subscriber.

Love the main story. Classic Teller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->