Vogue Poland March 2018 : Anja Rubik & Małgosia Bela by Juergen Teller

I love this! Love it so much.

Very chic. Attitude.

Two amazing supermodels on a very boring cover. I can’t remember the last time I liked anything by juergen teller

I actually like it. I'm looking forward to what they'll deliver next.

Another prime VI/Vogue Ukraine look-a-like.

The cover is boring but.... why did they choose Wałęsa and Janda I mean just why?? People in Poland hate them. They make stupid statements and hate new government just because. I love Małgosia and Anja but this is a fail.

Excited for this issue's debut! A solid and obvious cast for the first issue. I like the idea of showing a monument like the Palace of Science and Culture. It's promising!

It's a great cover for their debut issue. I hope the content will be of quality as well.

I wonder many pages this issue will have? Looks very thick!

I'm not as offended by this as other people here. At least they're trying something, more than a lot of the other Vogue's can say.

When i see the cover i have no doubts that this is Poland. It's a little bit gray, post-soviet, bad weather and beautiful women :smile:
I like it somehow - same way as you like your own country where you were born... Typical polish nostalgia.

Not a Vogue cover worthy image, let alone a debut cover.

I was waiting for this to happen for so long.

Love it. Perfect start! Cant wait to see what's inside.

I think it's pretty awesome! I like the cover but waiting to see what's inside. Malgosia is my fave of all time

I like it, very statement-y for a debut issue. I´m really looking forward to the content.

Same here, it's so cold and austere. On their way to a funeral? March is supposed to be the spring fashion issue. Renewal, colour, lightness!

I like the image, just not for a debut cover. It's more architecture than fashion. And based on a comment above, not exactly the architecture which should be glorified.

It looks like they'll go the way of Vogue Ukraine in terms of cover aesthetic.

It just seems that Vogue Ukraine does it better, even though it took them around 3 years to develop such image

Might repeat some of the opinions but:
-amazing choice of models
-would be much better if the background would be something different (pretty sure that there are lots of beautiful and less controversial architecture in Warsaw)
-looks like the overall mood was copied from the Ukrainian edition of Vogue, same minimalistic vibe

Oh I love this. Love the eerie vibe, the building looks like a haunted castle and they're the vampires/witches who live there lol. It's impactful and a strong debut cover.

I like the mood, but it could have been taken by a random tourist, not by Juergen Teller.

Isn't that Teller's USP these days?

Appropriate model choice and I understand the direction they're going in, but Vogue is Vogue at the end of the day, and the focus should be fashion first. This doesn't convey that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->