Formal Hairstyles Q/A for prom, wedding etc

I actually LOVE that.. but the Bride from hell would probably have my head! She told us to go with something subtle so we don't stand out from her! :angry:

Hm.. here are some things that looked classy to me... pageantrymagazine.com

a03pttamCallie2backvu.jpg
a03pttamCallie2upvu.jpg

a03pttamJessieupsidevu.jpg
a03pttamJessieupbackvu.jpg

shazamhair.com
cathrina1tn.jpg
cathrina2tn.jpg

Let me guess..you bridesmaids dresses are plain plain plain and add a dash of dull?

Hanne said:
Let me guess..you bridesmaids dresses are plain plain plain and add a dash of dull?

:lol: they are black strapless gowns. Had a little belt that was way cute, but she's having us remove it... :blink:

I am stuck on 2 styles. The first pic of Jessica I got off this website, and the second of Paris Hilton I found on beautyriot.com. I'll also post a pic of the dress so you can tell me which you think goes better with the "dullness" :wink:

I actually want to do this for my friend's wedding. I don't know if I will but it's on the list of "hairstyles" I would do...

00070m.jpg

00100m.jpg

courtesy of style.com

OMG I love that bridesmaid outfit (I saved almost the same dress on my laptop when I was considering what type of dresses I wanted my bride of honor to wear)

another hairstyle also from beautyriot and dress from dessygroup.com

Hanne said:
OMG I love that bridesmaid outfit (I saved almost the same dress on my laptop when I was considering what type of dresses I wanted my bride of honor to wear)

another hairstyle also from beautyriot and dress from dessygroup.com

Yep, that's the dress. It's very pretty and I will def wear it again!!! But there isn't much going on, so it's simple. She is doing the solid black, not a different color in the middle. Also, that cute little belt.. she's having us tell the tailor to remove it. I want to do it up in the hair and make-up department.

No one likes Paris or Jessica? I LOVE Jessica's.. I think I'm gonna end up sticking with that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my golden rules has always been to wear my hair down for any big event - Senior photos, prom, wedding, etc...
I think putting the hair up is so nerdy.

KimberlyAnn said:
Yep, that's the dress. It's very pretty and I will def wear it again!!! But there isn't much going on, so it's simple. She is doing the solid black, not a different color in the middle. Also, that cute little belt.. she's having us tell the tailor to remove it. I want to do it up in the hair and make-up department.

No one likes Paris or Jessica? I LOVE Jessica's.. I think I'm gonna end up sticking with that one.

Too bad she feels the way she does. It's so rare that people want to wear their bridesmaids dress afterwards..but this is just so damn cute in a non-typical bridesmaide kinda way..maybe you could buy different coloured middle parts..(if they are detachable ?)

I like the 2 hairstyles you showed..I can figure out if I like the hilton more because jessica has an unfortunate mug in that picture..but both are definately very fresh.

Formal Hairstyles

I wasn't sure about where to put this, but I was just wondering what everyone's favorite formal hairstyles were?
:flower:

Merged - plz remember to do a search before making a new thread PinkSunrise :flower:

Very sorry. I just found it a few hours after I posted, it was early in the morning.

I love all of the pics though.

Wedding hair

hello!

Ive been searching for updo's and downdo's (its my brothers wedding) and i cant seem to choose a hairdo. Just need some more suggestions and such, im a bridesmaid...the bride also needs a hairdo, she cant seem to choose either.
So, it would be great if i could get some suggestions, or even advice on a hairstyle.

thanks for your help! :flower:

Me too. I have a wedding of friends coming up this Friday. I have very long hair and I don't know how to make it.

Does anyone have suggestions for a wedding hair do? I have hair that is slightly too short to put all the way up. it's about the length of nicole richie's before she got extentions. thanks.

lala_style said:
Does anyone have suggestions for a wedding hair do? I have hair that is slightly too short to put all the way up. it's about the length of nicole richie's before she got extentions. thanks.
here some suggestion:D beautyriot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
here some more hair style for wedding and proms

beautyriot.com

Bridemaid hairstyle

I'm looking for some hairstyle to do my hair in 2 weeks...My bf's sister is having a wedding and I'm one of her bridemaids so I need some help with it... Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->