Fornarina F/W 09.10 : Lindsay Lohan

M

Magnus

Following her very successful Spring/Summer 2009 advertising campaign for the Italian fashion brand Fornarina, Lindsay Lohan continues her collaboration with a new photo shoot to support the Fall / Winter 2009 campaign.

Fornarina describes the campaign as a “new concept” that provides a “captivating and inducing and fresh image of Lindsay Lohan”. The campaign has a very ‘rock’ feel, embracing the rock attitude of the 2009 Fall/Winter fashion line. They describe Lindsay as a diva who re-discovers her “rock attitude and essence” in a space where glamour rules.
Wild and sexy at the same time, Lindsay Lohan shows, in this new campaign, that part of herself as a popstar, the lead singer who speaks the electrical language of decibel and whose charm glows under the stage spotlights.
An identity where the aggressiveness of rock is a natural complement to seduction: a dance on the tunes of a deep passion. All this under the ironic and funny direction of Fornarina that, as nobody else, knows how to create different nuances of style that are absolutely cutting-edge and how to interpret to the maximum degree the feminine sensibility of today by expressing a true rock-diva attitude.

2821clg.jpg
5xvro.jpg

5mkgb6.jpg
2rc242v.jpg

24x1j7b.jpg
2vdmjdg.jpg

lohangroupie.com

can images give you food poisoning?:sick: im not sure, but it feels like that.

I don't have what to say about this add..if I say it 'd be only bad words..sorry

I don't mind the excessive use of photoshop here. It goes well with the brand.
These ads are much better than last season. There so tacky that I like them.

beautiful, talented, classy, oozes grace etc.

kidding, that looks terrible. I don't know how they can look at the final result and think "it looks good". That's just an overload of photoshop and tackiness, with zero creativity.

Very successful Spring campaign? :lol::rofl: It's better than the SS campaign, but it's still terrible. Too airbrushed.:doh: What's with the guitar?:huh:

ew
I'm so sick of seeing LiLo modeling
I seriously hate those 'expressions' of hers

There's this commercial that she did a couple of months back :unsure:

^ I'm having so much second-hand embarrassment right now :ninja:

Whatver you think of Lindsay, that commercial is awful.

that commercial is kind of old...for the past season i think.

the new advertising campaign is better than last year, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->