Miu Miu S/S 2007 : Lindsay Lohan by Mert & Marcus

Lindsay looking great! Her body however doesn't seem to be overly retouched comparing the real thing with the final product! However, I don't like what they did with her eyebrows nor do I like the fake orange hair they gave her!

Lindsay can look incredible when she stops with the self tanner and has a more natural hair color. This is a good look for her :woot:

I didn't like her until I saw this ads...:o I love them, she looks amazing in the pics!:heart:

qaiade said:
i love that lighting
whats D magzine?
Maybe this? :unsure: I dont know...
7400_DFashion_Fall06_sm.jpg

[dmagazine.com]

JR1 said:
Maybe this? :unsure: I dont know...
[dmagazine.com]

I believe that's D fashion?!
D magazine is a huge French (I believe) fashion magazine. Been there for ages as long as i-D if not longer! Correct me if I'm wrong! :smile:

wow lindsay looks fantastic,love the handbags :woot: :heart:
thankyou for posting

New Miu Miu ad!
(miumiu.com)

SOOOOO gorgeous. :heart: :woot:
That's the way to do it, Lohan. Prove all your detractors wrong.
Eyewears ads are impeccable.

4d4ffx2.png

2lo43ep.jpg
48h5tmq.jpg

Also this one was posted before, but here's one without the page crease:
48d5n2p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
are you saying that simply because you do not like her face?

dammed if you do and dammed if you dont. See her face-apparently unattractive, can't see her face-photoshopping/using a wax doll.

can't win really.:rolleyes:

ponytrot said:
are you saying that simply because you do not like her face?

dammed if you do and dammed if you dont. See her face-apparently unattractive, can't see her face-photoshopping/using a wax doll.

can't win really.:rolleyes:

No, I don't like her face. The ads work for me when her face is obscure or hidden. The only reason I'm even remotely drawn to the ads is the blatant rip off of Guy Bourdin.

They look amazing, I think they're even making me like Lindsay a little bit.

^Me too. They're very captivating and make me want to buy their products, which of course is the idea. Even though I could never afford any of this, it's really nice to see these ads. I think Lindsay is a gorgeous girl even if she has a "bad girl" reputation. I think all of us would have very different opinions if she wasn't seen out constantly partying and drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->