Miu Miu S/S 2007 : Lindsay Lohan by Mert & Marcus

#350 Mert & Marcus are wonderful -the king(s) of photoshop. lol But that really is why I like them so much.

Even if they used a model, the photoshopping would be the same. It's not like they were going with natural direction here.

indie said:
Even if they used a model, the photoshopping would be the same. It's not like they were going with natural direction here.

i agree.. i don't think the photoshopping is directly related to the fact that the "model" is lindsay lohan...

I think its great that the red hair is actually a wig, that her genetics have been used as sort of a persona. i also wish they kept the rocking horse shot in.

I love men's campaign! :shock: :heart: Who's the model?

380846309_3860a8704e_o.jpg

[miumiu.com]

Kind of looks like a man-Lindsay, maybe they photoshopped her into a man? :lol:

xtine888 said:
New Miu Miu ad!
(miumiu.com)

SOOOOO gorgeous. :heart: :woot:
That's the way to do it, Lohan. Prove all your detractors wrong.
Eyewears ads are impeccable.

I absolutely love this one :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
one of the best photoshoots done by lalohan, shame she is such a trashy person at times, she screws it up for herself

she is so f***in gorgeous.
i think it looks like her, i immediately knew it was her when i opened up W & it was that first picture.

no matter how messed up her lifestyle can be, she's like still gonna be seriously hott.
& she's honestly one of the few really talented actresses today, she just needs to get her sh** together.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is difficult to think about anything worse at this moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->