Francesca Versace

the show was so bad, were u there victim?? didnt we all go to that awful pub afterwards?

anyway, her models were all short and couldnt move in her extremely long dresses, they were all plain with silly frills. i think she was trying to copy some versace circa 2003 but with no prints
the handbags were rediculous patent leather and gold handles...mm im sure she did those herself!

even worse, she has a choreographer flown in from NY to do her show and it still looked as bad as the rest of them

huh, interesting!

i'd like to think she could do something more exciting, but i wasn't too impressed by these. her models look sort of .... stumpy in those dresses, like they don't fit them too well.

i feel sort of badly for people who have very very obvious names like this (versace, hilton, mccartney, etc) who try to make names for themselves despite the enormous weight their names already carry. especially when they are going into the field their name is famous for. at least stella didn't try and go into music!

of all the famous francescas in the world, i'm least impressed by this one :wink:

Acid said:
the show was so bad, were u there victim?? didnt we all go to that awful pub afterwards?

anyway, her models were all short and couldnt move in her extremely long dresses, they were all plain with silly frills. i think she was trying to copy some versace circa 2003 but with no prints
the handbags were rediculous patent leather and gold handles...mm im sure she did those herself!

even worse, she has a choreographer flown in from NY to do her show and it still looked as bad as the rest of them
yeah, i did the show for steve j
sean i was with you and molaroid and that crazy charlotte girl in the pub after, what was all that about? seeing that old man tell willie walters to get her t*ts out was one of the most disturbing things ever:lol:

you'd think with her having the money she'd have the best models, and why was everyone from premier? ew

Diorling said:
Holy god. The orange dress isnt too bad, but the rest are absolute nightmares.

I totally agree.

And why try to go out and do this like she is. She is bound to just replace Donatella right?

472082388_44d7024bfa.jpg

472082386_32ee10cbd8.jpg

Lula magazine issue 4 [pictures taken by me]
Styling by Joanna Schlenzka, Ph by Marcus Palmqvist

The clothing doesn't look bad in those magazine pictures posted.

Ok just because one member of the family is good at fashion doesn't mean another is. Francesca (awful name) is just hungry to get her hands on some of the company's wealth....get a life woman.

^I wish I could see the yellow dress better! It doesn't look so bad. But that pink dress is SO unflattering!

Judging by her own look on the first post, she is anti versace!
I mean that outfit, and look??? It doesn't scream Versace at all!

The collection is awful

Corset with few fluffy feathers? That's not avant-garde baby... too many designers have done that, including her aunt Donatella and her late uncle Gianni, duh :wink:

Guys, please answer me this question.

I never knew Francesca Versace existed (i know it's a shame) but I've never seen or read her name anywhere, until I came upon an article in this Mario Testino party anyways...All the focus seemed to be on Allegra with her illness and all that I always imagined she was Gianni's only niece.

Why is it that he left Allegra all the fortune? Is Allegra older than Francesca? I researched Gianni for a paper but I never once came upon Francesca.

She looked promising in Lula, but a further search tells me she's nothing but a girl with a famous last name. I hope she would consider another careerpath than a fashion designer.

i only know her from social pics in hello!, certainly not as a "designer"....

Squizree said:
Francesca (awful name)

what do you possibly mean by that? :ninja: :wink:

those pictures in lula are surprisingly good, i think. that pink dress just looks like an oversized bib but i like the shots themselves..and i too would like to see that yellow dress a bit better.

also i'm super anxious to see what she does with this new career of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->