Gabriela Hearst S/S 2023 New York

I must say, for her rather low standards it's a pretty strong collection. There are only two looks which are extremely questionable and thankfully, she cut down the number of looks consisting of her ugly knits. The rest is nothing special, but at least it's not offensively appaling.

A bore. Her unimaginative use of gold and awful prints can only be the work of an overrated hack.

I wish I could see the faces of the Schiaparelli team right now :ninja:

she’s exactly like Maria Grazia or Virginie. nothing is ever really good and the influences are both blatant and badly executed.
she does start well and the shapes are good but at the same time you’re lost in a loop of ‘what’s’ because it’s all so obvious.

and then that last dress on Carolyn! Jesus Christ. I cannot take any of this serious.

I wish I could see the faces of the Schiaparelli team right now :ninja:

and then that last dress on Carolyn! Jesus Christ. I cannot take any of this serious.

Schiaparelli team is probably in tears of laughter. I know I would be.

Also that dress on Carolyn is what you see at Joann's or Hobby lobby in the fabric department on the mannequin advertising smocking fabric or a beginners sewing class.

Terrible collection from a terrible, boring, unimaginative designer. Why is she being given any type of time of day.

It boggles my mind such a talentless hag is at the helm of a storied French house like Chloe. There a number of more deserving candidates. Her clothes are devoid of ease , glamour and sexiness.Hannah McGibbon got the last laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crk3
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->