Geek Glasses

^ I agree, you can find a lot of these style of glasses in films.
Also have to mention A Serious Man, by the Coen Brothers

hehe this look is most funniest when a person trying to fit in a hipster crowd starts wearing them, but they just CANT pull it off and they end up looking cute instead of all "hipstery". esp on some guys! LOL

(Not sure if it's already been posted)
Caroline Ribeiro & Carmen Kass for YSL

bwgreyscale.com

When you're Caroline Ribeiro and Carmen Kass wearing Yves Saint Laurent suits and viciously sexy hair, of course geek glasses are gonna look good on you. Even a telephone cable would look good on you.

Are those YSL glasses available now? Does anyone know the model number? TIA!

I like them, but they don't look good on me :( Also, I think people should only wear them if they really need glasses. Otherwise it's just trying too hard, imo

If I needed specks I would totally snap up a pair of geek glasses! I really like the ones with black frames... so cute

Moi...
2vb3rlg.jpg

My friend had to get glasses about 5-6 months ago. She decided on these, which were quite expensive:
244v2vl.jpg

And I think they really suit her!
Sorry, it's not the best photograph in terms of the focus put on the glasses, but I'm sure you get the idea!

I like this style of "geek" glasses. The now overworn wayfarer-style of "geek" glasses is just annoying.

I'm saying yes to geek glasses but what I really like are modified Ray Bans with prescriptive clear lenses, and the colored lenses taken out. Wayfarers are good but Clubmasters will be my personal choice.

i'm really loving the cat-eye version of the geek glasses as opposed to the rayban style ones.

I've always wanted glasses, since I was really young, but I've never needed them. I'm lucky to have good vision, but I just adore glasses. So, when I was in Camden last year I picked up two pairs of what I liked to call my 'Clark Kents', as I'm a massive dork anyway so I figured I'd finally look like myself with such geeky eyewear! I don't really care that they're trendy because I adore them, and can imagine myself and hoards of other girls wearing them even after they're passé, because they're cute... and oddly sexy.

i :heart: the cat eye shape of the the glasses on the left. i would like to know the model number, too!

I think both glasses might be the same, the perspective makes them look slightly different. I've tried finding the model number but haven't had much luck. If anyone can identify them that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->