George Clooney and Sarah Larson split

inhirnamy137

Reaction score
(people.com)

<H1 class="">George Clooney and Sarah Larson Split

Originally posted Wednesday May 28, 2008 04:40 PM EDT
</H1>Sarah Larson and George Clooney after the Academy Awards Photo by: Alex Berliner / BEImages
larson_clooney240.jpg

George Clooney and Sarah Larson have split up after a year of dating, a source tells PEOPLE.

A rep for the actor says: "We do not comment on George's personal life."

Next up for Clooney is the Coen brothers movie Burn After Reading, co-starring Brad Pitt, due out in September.

well that ought to make a lot of women out there happy..

oh so she got tired of being the beard? :unsure:

it must suck to be seen as a practical joke :innocent:

I think he is gay and uses beautiful women as a front. Of course he ends up splitting with them.

For some reason there was just something I didn't quite like about her...but that was probably just my own jealousy :blush:
I was actually thinking they'd last a long time....

about time!

but ...
after he brought her to the Oscars, Cannes, NYC , a runway stint and got her a Harper's Bazzar Cover ... not too shabby

Lainey Gossip:

I Miss Her Already

People Magazine is going ahead with it too… that means it MUST be true. Or that George Clooney is ok with us thinking it’s true. Either way, Sarah Larson is not spending the summer in Milano. No Como. George is a gentleman though. She’ll probably get to keep the clothes. And the cash. And some stocks and bonds too.

The photo shoots and the runway appearances though…all that is done. Can you believe In Touch Weekly got one right?

Sigh.

I miss her already.

Thanks to Sarah, the George Clooney illusion is no more. He is not the perfect MiniVan Man. What he is though, despite the fact that he looks great in a suit, is a man who isn’t into a classy woman. Perhaps that was the problem.

With Sarah by his side, George was not successful at the box office. Leatherheads sucked ***. The MiniVan wants him single. Or married to Julia Roberts.

Looking back, given recent events, maybe the Sarah split was staring us in the face.

He booked it to Mexico last week, remember? With his boys.

Rumour has it, George likes to pay for it in Mexico. Treats them very well, leaves them expensive gifts. This way it’s all business, he’s gets off, it’s clean, and it’s over when the trip is. And much cheaper than hiring a professional girlfriend for a year.

i dont know if this belongs here or if there should be a thread on the Mystery of George Clooney's past and present relationships or what have you, but ever since his first marriage to fellow actor, Talia Balsam he hasn't committed to any women he's in a relationship with. call it what you will ... maybe he's not or maybe he's doing a Rock Hudson on us ...

:mellow:

I still don't understand the George Clooney 'charm' ??

but she sure got her fair share of benefits from this relationship

too bad for her i guess? no more A-list benefits :P
...i honestly thought it wouldn't last.

Bound to happen sooner or later...just ask any of his ex-girlfriends! :wink:

He does tend to go for...well less high profile people doesn't he?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not surprised...i was just waiting for this to happen....

i dont know whether george is gay or has commitment issues or just loves his freedom too much, but i can't see him settling down....although maybe the right someone will come along someday....i didnt think julia roberts was the type to settle and stay in a relationship long term but she's proved me wrong....so maybe the same will go for george.....as long as he's happy...:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->