Gia Carangi

but how???

i also saw great videos of kate and don't know how to capture tham:(

Thanks deb1430! I've never been a real fan of Gia (I'm too young, I guess ^_^), but I was bored last night so I watched the whole video. I have too say, she was really, really gorgeous. It's so sad what happened to her though, poor girl :(

muffy said:
Thanks deb1430! I've never been a real fan of Gia (I'm too young, I guess ^_^

Actually, most ppl here, I think, have discovered Gia well after she was dead and gone. It seems like most of the people who worked with her did their best to try to forget her, but thankfully, some cool people brought her story - and her fantastic images - back to the limelight. History is more fun than most ppl think :wink:

look at her eyes..very expressive..

Attachments

• giafront.jpg
    giafront.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 63
Very beautiful. I am becoming more active in the fight against AIDS- I hate this disease. It took one of the most beautiful women to walk this planet's life, and not to mention Freddie Mercury. This disease has also taken other great people's lives- it needs to be stopped. We cant have another person like Gia be taken too soon!

Is that picture for an AIDS foundation in her name? I didnt know she had one.

Wow, that was really sad, I welled up watching that.

she's okay...but not favorite material for me. -.- but, I do indeed respect her for who she is. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, sorry. I'm bad with typing sometimes(past and present) and I remember that movie, it was quite touching.

Now I want to see it more!!

I started watching it at my friends house about two years ago (she was obessed with angelina... her dog was named gia) but I only got to see a minute of it because I had to leave.

That's a shame! I hope you see it, I think you'll love it. <3

Moofins said:
That's a shame! I hope you see it, I think you'll love it. <3

It's a bit incorrect though :wink: The book is really really good. Stephen Fried is the author's name.

MakeUpJunkie said:
Do they mention Janice? I know they were friends.
Yes, she's mentioned in that book. There's also a documentary called the self-destruction of Gia which features Janice.

Yeah 'The Self-Destruction of Gia' is a pretty good film, I recommend it to all Gia fans...there are some photos they show of her which I hadn't seen before.

AbbeyRoad said:
Yeah 'The Self-Destruction of Gia' is a pretty good film, I recommend it to all Gia fans...there are some photos they show of her which I hadn't seen before.

where did you see it? Netflix says the release date is unknown:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->