Gianfranco Ferré F/W 10.11 Milan

I like it! The cuts and aesthetic is very appealing! But I'm suspicious, I like GF, most of the time... The textures and shapes were so interesting!!! :heart:

YAAWWWNNNN
I can spot almost every single trend in this one collection.

Finally some excellent architecture in a post-Gianfranco collection for the house. They've been improving a lot over the past few seasons, but this is really good. And it's also the first time I like a jacket with gorilla sleeves (as I like to call em) in the opening look. I usually detest those furry sleeves :lol:

wow, leather's been really strong this season, huh?
great collection!

It's the second winter for Aquilano and Rimondi at Ferre and for the second time I absolutely love it.
Winter 2009 stands up there in one of my favourite collections ever but this has the wearible-but-quirky element of a Cristina Ortiz for Ferragamo collection
I love it.

Beautiful collection!! Amazing texture in the pieces. Lovely colours!!

Those dresses with de gold detailing are BEAUTIFUL!

sophisticated and clear collection,though it reminds me of YSL 09FW

I'm not loving the use of fur here, and that skirt on Karlie I absolutely hate, it looks awful. On the other side I love the use of leather, and where they've just used a touch - like the sleeves on Sasha's dress - it's gorgeous.

I was really looking forward to seeing what they'd do because the S/S collection was quite impressive and I don't think they've disappointed at all ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->