Gianne Albertoni

Ungaro Kitty said:
she could have asked her plastic surgeon to straighten out her nose while she was at it... Gorgeous girl but in the close ups her crooked nose is pretty distracting (when you don't have the silicone to distract you).

Gianne surely isn't perfect. Nobody is. Here are 10 additional images of Gianne minus anything that may (or may not) have been enhanced with silicone. I'm not sure what the perfect nose is supposed to look like, but I have trouble finding many faults with hers. If I were a woman that looked like her, I'd have a hard time complaining about my nose. Incidentally, in a recent interview, Gianne said the only complaint she had about her body were her gums?!?! When she smiles her gums are exposed too much. Now I think that's just silly.

17a.jpg

00219.L.jpg

4493e046.jpg

823676_lg.jpg

824214_lg.jpg

863808001091719183.jpg

ec6083a1.jpg

gianne3.jpg

gianne5.jpg

imagem-1122-nomeImagem.jpg

She only looks like Gianne Albertoni to me.

I've never seen another model who caught my eye like Gianne. I realize everyone has a different vision of perfect beauty in their mind. For me... it's Gianne. To me, she's the perfect model.

Vogue Brazil - September 2006

Ph.: Jacques Dequeker
Dress Triton

Scan by me

Wow! Vogue Brasil cover. Gianne's my favorite model! Do you know if she's ever had a "major" cover like this before? I keep hoping she'll go international, but, I have only seen her here in the Texas media 2 times. I've seen Erica Redling in print here more times than that!

Why hasn't Gianne appeared in U.S. fashion mags? Has she appeared on New York runways? Milan? She is just too cute to have not have. She needs more world exposure. he is right up there with Ale Giselle and Ana just to name a few. Wow!!!!

I think the reason Gianne isn't featured in the United States is because she likes to stay in Brasil. I can't think of any other possible reason why she wouldn't be all over the US media. But, she's my favorite and my opinion is highly biased. I'm taking it as a good sign that she's appeared in the Boston Proper catalog. It's not Victoria's Secret, but maybe that will be soon. If I were a lingerie designer, I'm sure I would want Gianne to be in my catalog. That stuff would sell like crazy.

next to ale, gianne is my favorite brazillian model. she has great curves. what's wrong with her nose? if she did get a boob job shame i wish she didn't still love her though and wish v.s. would use her

Huh?

Lots of good things happen to her all the time. She's a steadily employed model. Did you actually read the thread?

matthaeus123 said:
anyone know what happend to her?

I like her, she has an amazing body, but I think her face is a little too plain to cross over.

Plain???

xmodel citizen said:
I like her, she has an amazing body, but I think her face is a little too plain to cross over.

Too plain to cross over? WHAT?!?!

Gianne is nowhere near plain. I'm astounded that someone would even think that. It's my opinion, of course, that Gianne is simply the most beautiful woman in the world.

she shouuld have never gotten a boob job, she looked so much better without it. Why do so many women feel the need to mess with pure beauty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abzal17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->