Miu Miu F/W 10.11 : Daphne, Ginta, Lindsey & Siri by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

^ yeah they chose the perfect ones, and the exact opposites :rofl: too bad :ermm:
but it's still a great ad, i love the whole direction and the styling is spectacular :heart:

Love it more than before! Just beautiful, simple but so classy. Even Lindsey is not irritating me, I'm suprised. But Siri & Ginta look better.

I love the cast very MIUMIU the makeup is somewhat weird but it still works

I thought the red on their faces was maybe a reflection off the iphone or something? please?:unsure:

The only decent shot is the sunglasses shot, because you cannot see that hideous make-up. Otherwise, all the other shots make me cringe. There is just something very off about this campaign for me. Last season was ten times better and more appealing, no?

I'm absolutely in love with this campaign. I think they're all perfect for this, especially Siri and Ginta.
Definitely one of the best campaigns this season.

Guys, I got the full scan of Miu Miu and Prada. Give me an hour to eat and another to do the editing.

Miu1.jpg

Miu2.jpg

I only have these two scans in better quality..Sorry

The girls all complement the brand so well. But Ginta and Siri steal the show together from the other two.

This Daphne girl... I do not like her lips... they look arkward to me :ninja:
The rest od the cast is a perfect choice. I'm glad Lindesy is in it.
I would have loved to see some varity though. For example Ginta-Lindsey and Siri-Daphne shots. But the two couples (exspecially Siri and Ginta :heart:) complete each other well.

It must say that *Bianca* made an interesting point when saying that the girls were casted as opposites. That still doesn't change the fact that Siri and Ginta look 10 000 times better than Lindsey and Daphne. Not only are they more beautiful, but I also feel that they emote something more special all together in these photos.

Perhaps the running of only half the original photo (only Siri and Ginta) in Corriera della Sera (snapped by BLACKLAB on the first page) is proof of the fact that Miu Miu herself also came to that conclusion .. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->