Miu Miu F/W 10.11 : Daphne, Ginta, Lindsey & Siri by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

Thanks for the scans MTRLB the make up looks a lot better here, they look less like newborn puppies with red faces. The casting is very interesting, Siri and Ginta definitely look like the better duo but as a foursome the girls aren't really gelling, it looks a bit odd.

this campaign was spot on this season. i really like the girly-girl quality of the images; allows the spirit of miu miu to come through. super cute.

I actually really like Daphne & Lindsey in the campaign.. while I can compare their beauty to Siri and Ginta, they offer their own "weirdness" to the campaign instead of it being a "who's prettier?" contest.

Though I quite liked the collection it's a very boring campaign.
Good cast though.

:heart: I love, love, LOVE it!

The casting is brilliant. (Each girl SO suitable for this collection -or Miu Miu in general)
The girls look magnificient. (Even Lindsey & Daphne, both girls with rather prominent features pull of the make-up rather well)
The plane setting only enhances the effect of the clothes.
AND: I just love the playful atmosphere.

Sorry Mchunu Look Very Boring

Haha, I like the video! It seems that the girls just had a good time. I had hoped that one girl truly distinct from all, but all appeared well.

that was such a cute video. they looked like they were having fun. siri looks really
amazing when she smiles like that. :smile:

such a gorgeous video ginta is the star of this campaign for me

I love everything about that video!The colours, what they are doing, the music

love the video. I love the campaign overall. The white background totally works and allows the clothes and poses to just "pop". My only complaint is the clashing of the pairing, like Daphne w/Lindsey & Ginta w/ Siri. Would've been great to have the whole group just evenly distributed, but Siri and Ginta's pairing totally gets my loving here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginta and Siri look so much alike that I'd have a hard time finding who is who, if Siri's hair was not bleached platinum blonde!
Anyway, I agree with the opinion they steal the focus and Lindsay and Dpahne can't compete! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->