Miu Miu F/W 10.11 : Daphne, Ginta, Lindsey & Siri by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

Thanks for the full campaign!:flower: I really love all of them, although that Daphne girl is still weird-looking.

For a collection that I initially thought was bland, these ad campaigns seem to be changing my mind. That collection has really grown on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
this campaign is great although
i seem to be drawn towards Lindsey and Daphne more
something about Ginta and Siri dont mix

I loove this campaign:heart:. So playful, the colors are great. Siri works this campaign though.

Just saw the campaign video...Ginta is KILLING me in it :shock: Wow, this girl is really starting to blossom :heart:

Best Campaign of the Season for me. Everything is perfect : the Models, the photograpers, the make-up and the mood which fits perfectly the collection. It's not far fetched but incredibly impressive.
And I also have to admit that Ginta and Siri own this!

Lovely campaign, but indeed GInta and Siri owning this.
DAphne lips are huge and Lindsay face don't fit with the others.

Just watched the campaign vid. and it's quite effective.
Ginta and Siri are still majorly impressive here, but Lindsey looks like a little kid and that Daphne girl just scares the living daylights out of me.:ninja: She's just so bloody strange looking.:shock:

HQ's

giovannibianco.com

IMO Siri is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is one of my favourite campaigns this season. Its bold but not overdone.

the clothes and models just draw you in. :heart:

i also love the campaign video on the website!

i didn't get this campaign at first sight but now i really like it... the cast/styling is perfect for it.

i still think they look like anemic clowns with a collagen obsession -_-

I just really dislike wixson's look....shes a little too blow-up doll/Little house on the prairie gap tooth for me. Not pretty. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->