Talbots F/W 10.11 : Linda Evangelista by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

cont..

These remind me so much of Linda´s good old days that I´m getting emotional :cry:
Thanks for sharing :flower:

she at last looks less rigid and more of her old self.
Great photographers+ Linda will be enough to revitalize this brand. I live in London and will make sure I have a browse at their clothes now, for Linda's sake:smile::P

Linda has taken this store to a whole new level!! She is looking as lovely as ever!!! So great to see this Supers still being super!!!!!!

she at last looks less rigid and more of her old self.
Great photographers+ Linda will be enough to revitalize this brand. I live in London and will make sure I have a browse at their clothes now, for Linda's sake:smile::P

NO longer any shop in London from the brand. What a shame I can't even have a browse!

I share your sentiments, Florider2000. There is no Talbots in my country, either. One has to travel to the U.S., Canada or Japan to visit a store.

I'm enjoying these new campaign shots. I'm still having trouble believing this campaign is coming from Talbots. Miss Evangelista works well with Mert & Marcus. Well, who doesn't? I'd love to see an editorial in a magazine with these three working together.

I love it when they use the original supermodels on ad campaigns and editorials. She is looking amazing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->