Giorgio Armani Privé Haute Couture S/S 2021 Milan

CHIC! It's not the best of the collections, but it is something we expect from Giorgio... I think he is a very underrated designer compared to others who are much worse.

Actually this is quite flattering. Also the jewel tones here are really balanced

I hope he'll never, ever stop doing those cropped jackets. That's something to look forward to each season. And I've always liked the way his take on the two-piece looks. Such a stunning silhouette.

I can do without Armani evening gowns. Maybe because that market is already so flooded and if I have to be honest it's the least creative segment of his collections.

After seeing the other collections, this might probably be the best this season.

The tailoring is so subtle yet amazing, I really like the shoulders. The closing gown and the mint one with a matching jacket are probably among my favorites in this very weak season.

Thanks god we have him to remind us that couture is not about yacht girls, clown ladies and the otherwise sartorially challenged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->