Gemma Ward is expecting *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

naya

Reaction score
She was hyped as this year's comeback queen.

But the only work model Gemma Ward will be doing at the end of the year is changing nappies.

Insider can reveal the 25-year-old former catwalk superstar is six months pregnant.

The elusive model is expecting with long-time boyfriend David Letts, a 27-year-old model who hails from Sydney's Northern Beaches.

It's understood the pair has had an on-again-off-again relationship for a number of years and are now living near Perth.

The couple have also been spending some time in Sydney.

Our sources had spotted Ward and Letts on Tuesday night having dinner in a restaurant near her home in Western Australia.

Gemma Ward was named by Forbes as one of the world's top-earning supermodels in 2007 but retired from the runway that year amid talk she had gained too much weight.

She appeared in critically-acclaimed film The Black Balloon in 2008 and later made cameos in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby.

Late last year, Ward signed with IMG Model's new Australian arm and was being groomed by agent Danielle Ragenard for a major comeback.

But not long after, she pulled out of a Vogue Australia magazine shoot as well as two public appearances in Sydney - the 2nd annual AACTA Awards in January and a Christian Dior store opening, no doubt to shield her pregnancy.

While always media-shy, it was the death of her former boyfriend Heath Ledger in 2008 that seemed to be the catalyst for Ward's disappearing act.

At the time of his death she said: "There was no one like him and no one will ever be like him."

Source: dailytelegraph.com.au

Congratulations Gemma! Sounds kind of creepy since I don't know her personally but I'm so happy for her :smile:

How unexpected! :shock: And to think she's at 6 months!

Congrats to Gemma. ^_^

wait... WHAT?!?! :oNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cry:

So i guess we probably wont be seeing her anytime soon:(.

Anyway begrudging congrats I guess:ermm:

I had a hope to see her at Prada S/s 2014, just like 10 years ago :cry:

wait... WHAT?!?! :oNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:cry:

So i guess we probably wont be seeing her anytime soon:(.

Anyway begrudging congrats I guess:ermm:

tbh i don't think that's not so bad, clearly modeling isn't her passion or anything she wants to do again so I'm glad she's focusing on family and hopefully she'll get more acting jobs in the future! congrats to her and that baby will be gorgeous :heart:

Holy mother of fetus! 6 months already?! I always wonder why she's so private and media shy... Sometimes i just want to teleport myself to ausie and sneak in to her house just to ask how is she doing

can someone post pics of the daddy?

princesssnejana.tumblr.com
ooops there goes all our dreams and wishes of her having a comeback anytime soon.
umm congrats, Gemma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->