Gisele Bündchen & Tom Brady Have a Boy

vmob84

Reaction score
There's another Brady in the bunch.

Sources tell PEOPLE that Gisele Bündchen and husband Tom Brady welcomed a baby boy. Details of the birth and the baby's name have not been disclosed.

Bündchen, 29, and New England Patriots quarterback Brady, 32, were married in a private ceremony in February in Los Angeles. In April, they held a follow-up wedding for friends and family at Bündchen's Costa Rican estate.

The child is the first for the Brazilian supermodel. Brady has a 2-year-old son, Jack, with actress Bridget Moynahan.

Brady had said earlier this month that he was aware of the baby's gender, but that Bündchen preferred not to know.

"She's a very intelligent woman," he said. "I wanted to find out and she didn’t, so she said, 'Go ahead.' It will be a surprise for her."

Reps could not be reached for comment.

Reporting by PETER MIKELBANK
people.com

that's fantastic news!!!! They'll be great parents.

Congratulations Gisele! :clap: She is going to be an excellent mother. And I can't wait to see her comeback. Her body will definitely be hotter after pregnancy :brows:

congratulations for both of them. and i love the baby's name!! ^_^

stupid statement on bridget's part, makes her look bitter. but if your boyfriend got you pregnant and then left you for Giselle, you'd have a big chip on your shoulder too

It rather sounded like Bridget "oopsed" Brady back when this drama came out.

Bridget is a hater because Tom didn't take her a$$ back. They were broken up and why wait 2 months to tell him. Anyways, good normal name

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->