Bridget Moynahan pregnant with Tom Brady's baby

^^^ Wow! Good for your dad!

christina126 said:
really? I think she seems like a great person. I think the timing of her announcement had to do with her getting through the first tri-mester and not Tom and Giselle, since they've been seen together for well over a month now. I think it was all just an accident that they're all going to have to deal with it as best as possible.

Agreed ^ I am not sure about the timing of the announcement being calculating on her part! But it's good that she acknowledge the baby's arrival, so the baby can receive the welcoming and blessing she/he deserves.

Just because he doesn't want to have a future with Bridget, doesn't mean that he is not serious with Gisele :rolleyes:. Probably Bridge wanted to have a baby any way.. with or without him. She 36 and makes her own money, and Tom is going to support her in his own way.. hopefully.
For Miss Bundchen i hope she says, 'i just wanted to have a little bit of my fun' :P

3488977bradycamp025gv.jpg

He looks like a big baby himself.

GayBrady.jpg

Tom is having protected sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha you're right ...he might be falling head over heel for Miss Bundchen. Those comments for the images are funny...:P

I may have said it already but I need to say it again.

Tom Brady is not an attractive man. He's not ugly (well...) but he's not in my top 50,000 hottest men.

Apparently his family is like strict catholic and they aren't happy with all this baby mama drama...LOL

Anyway he was looking good after the breakup because everyone though Bridget was crazy but now he looks like a cad...

BerrySweet said:
I may have said it already but I need to say it again.

Tom Brady is not an attractive man. He's not ugly (well...) but he's not in my top 50,000 hottest men.

I agree...he has this cocky, arrogant look to him that I don't find attractive. Gisele can do better.

he gets a double yuk from me:yuk: :yuk:

MOM SOLIDARITY

pg6012e.jpg

March 1, 2007 -- BRIDGET Moynahan - three months pregnant with her ex-boyfriend Tom Brady's baby - has the support of another woman who was dumped while she was expecting, Mary-Louise Parker. Moynahan and Parker grabbed breakfast yesterday at City Bakery and were "deep in conversation," a spy said. Brady ditched Moynahan in December - right around the time he found out she was pregnant - and immediately started dating Gisele Bundchen. Parker was dumped by Billy Crudup two years ago when she was eight months pregnant. Crudup immediately took up with Claire Danes.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/03012007/gossip/pagesix/mom_solidarity_pagesix_.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->