Bridget Moynahan pregnant with Tom Brady's baby

ms-nietzsche said:
^ the broke up in december, and she's 3 months pregnant, which means that baby was conceived in december.
hmm. maybe gisele should hook up with peyton manning? that'd be a slap in the face for brady:lol:

manning's married:innocent:.

i kind of hope gisele and brady split. the social stigma that comes with dating/marrying a football player isn't exactly something i want for gisele. she's too good for him.

KhaoticKharma said:
I don't see what all the fuss about... it's not as scandelous as, say, Billy Crudup getting Mary Louise Parker preggers and leaving her for Claire Danes. If the math adds up, she got knocked up just before they broke up. She's 36- she felt the bio clock ticking and wanted a littlun.
^ I agree.

I feel bad for Bridget though. I wonder what's going to happen...

BerrySweet said:
WOOOOOOW. I wonder if they'll get back together?

I think Bridget and Tom should get back together. If the reason they broke up was because of their busy schedules, that shouldn't really be a problem anymore. Her show got canceled and I don't know what else she has been doing lately.

^^^ I love to see them getting back together too... Not just for the baby, hopefully they still have feelings for each other.

I read it from another site, it doesn't seem like they just have schedule conflicts, apparently Tom knew about the pregnancy for months now, and didn't want to settle down, that was the reason for their break up.

I don't know if I like Tom with Giesele, she looks manly. She looks good with pretty boys but with Tom they seem to have this competitive thing going on...:ninja:

julesrules815 said:
I think Bridget and Tom should get back together. If the reason they broke up was because of their busy schedules, that shouldn't really be a problem anymore.

Gisele is a working woman herself, let's see how that unwraps. I'm happy for Bridge. The baby will be gorgeous.

I just saw this on ONTD so I thought that I'd post this here. It's starting to get "he said/she said" now:

TOM'S CAMP DISSES BRIDGET

IT'S getting nasty between New England Patriots quarter back Tom Brady and his pregnant ex, "Six Degrees" ac tress Bridget Moynahan. Pals of Brady claim Moyna han didn't bother to tell him she was announcing her pregnancy via Liz Smith's column in The Post on Sunday. "Bridget didn't even bother to tell him she was going to go public with this," said a friend. Some say that Moynahan, three months expectant with her first child, "may have gotten pregnant on purpose. She is 36, wanted a baby, and Tom was dumping her. It's a little suspicious." But a friend of Moynahan said, "Please. They dated for three years and they broke up in December - right around the time he found out she was pregnant and he immediately started dating Gisele Bundchen. Who's the gross one here?" A rep for Moynahan said, "We got calls [about the pregnancy] and confirmed them, but he did get a heads-up." Brady is meanwhile in Paris with Bundchen , who will walk in the Dolce & Gabbana show in Milan next week.

( source : http://www.nypost.com/seven/02202007/gossip/pagesix/toms_camp_disses_bridget_pagesix_.htm )

Last edited by a moderator:
^and I've read that his "friends" say that he's known all along. Its all gossip, ya know.

I live in Boston and its been like front page, headline news around here!

^ Right. I completely understand what you mean. It's interesting to me how it's getting to "he said that he knew all along," "he said that she got pregnant on purpose," "she said that she gave him a heads up" yadda yadda yadda...

I don´t understand why they say "Bridget got pregnant on purpose".
Well, yeah,duh! If you have unprotected sex....the possibility of a pregnancy is not so strange.

Do they mean that she got preggers even though they were on the verge of a breakup? How can you know how close to a breakup you really are?
Specially if you´re not the one to take the final decision....

If they were still having sex, the relatioship wasn´t off yet. It´s not like she took a can of his frozen sperm and got pregnant without his consent...

Celebrity couples and pregnancies are getting weird...

His friends are trying to make her look psycho...they did it when they broke up...so obviously she is pissed. Espcially since he moved on to a supermodel...if he didn't want a baby...use protection. It takes 2...

Possibly Bridget lied about using birth control,Iam not a Tom Brady fan, but something about Bridget always rub me the wrong way. The timing of this announcement is interesting, right after pics of Tom and the Supermodel start appearing, Bridget decides to make her pregnancy known.Also I don't find her to be gorgeous, just a tall, skinny woman.

Credit- Laineygossip.com

Attachments

• bridget%20moynahan%20dec04.jpg
    bridget%20moynahan%20dec04.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 2
^ iI'm in agreement with this post.

But as we know, it's always the guy that comes out looking bad in all of this.

From things I've heard about Bridget, she seems I don't know a bit loopy....who knows what's going on.

Wonder what Gisele thinks of it all.

inhirnamy137 said:
Possibly Bridget lied about using birth control,Iam not a Tom Brady fan, but something about Bridget always rub me the wrong way. The timing of this announcement is interesting, right after pics of Tom and the Supermodel start appearing, Bridget decides to make her pregnancy known.Also I don't find her to be gorgeous, just a tall, skinny woman.

Credit- Laineygossip.com

really? I think she seems like a great person. I think the timing of her announcement had to do with her getting through the first tri-mester and not Tom and Giselle, since they've been seen together for well over a month now. I think it was all just an accident that they're all going to have to deal with it as best as possible.

inhirnamy137 said:

Credit- Laineygossip.com
christina126 said:
I think the timing of her announcement had to do with her getting through the first tri-mester and not Tom and Giselle, since they've been seen together for well over a month now. I think it was all just an accident that they're all going to have to deal with it as best as possible.
personally, I think the "timing" of this announcement has everything to do with the fact that bridget's box office pull as an actress is about 0 right now, and she's in a movie opening this week :rolleyes:

Looks like Tom's actually excited about impending fatherhood

On Monday, the publicist for actress Bridget Moynahan announced to the world that the Coyote Ugly actress was pregnant, and that the father of the child was Moynahan's ex-boyfriend, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. was the father of the child. However, Brady and Moynahan had ended their three-year relationship in November of last year, and since then, Brady has started dating Brazilian lingerie model Gisele Bundchen. While the situation could have been a potentially volatile one, Tom Brady has issued a statement indicating his joy at the announcement he is to become a father.

Don Yee, the agent for Tom Brady, issued the statement to the Associated Press on Tuesday, announcing that the two-time Super Bowl MVP is very excited about becoming a father. The statement read by Don Yee said, "Tom and his family are excited about the pregnancy, and want to thank everyone who has shown support, and particularly for their consideration of Tom's privacy."

Tuesday's statement from Brady's agent is his first public response to the news Tom is to become a father. The news was made public on Monday, when the publicist for Bridget Moynahan, Christina Papadopoulos, issued a statement that said Bridget Moynahan "is over three months pregnant. Former boyfriend Tom Brady is the father." Papadopoulos also said that, "Privacy and consideration is appreciated at this time. No further comments will be made."

Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan split up last year after being together for three years. The Boston Herald reported that the couple were rumored to have broken up after Bridget Moynahan wanted to marry Tom Brady and begin raising a family together. Tom Brady, 29, was reportedly not happy with that plan, and together they decided to end their relationship. The Herald quoted a friend of Moynahan, who said, "she took the break-up so hard you wouldn't believe it."

Bridget Moynahan, 36, has appeared in such films as Coyote Ugly, Serendipity, The Sum of All Fears, I, Robot, Lord of War and Unknown. Moynahan's first TV appearance came from a 7 episode guest spot on Sex and the City, and has had a recurring role on Six Degrees. Tom Brady, 29, has led the New England Patriots to three NFL titles in his years with the club, and was named one of People magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 2002. Brady has also secured two Super Bowl MVP accolades.

actressarchives.com

I doubt Tom would leave Gisele. He'd be doing it for all the wrong reasons.

This'll be a tough one for Gisele. She's wanted kids since time began. It'll be hard to see her new love share something like this with another woman.

Talk about bloody case of the ex. Man, and I thought I had love problems. :shock:

Man, is this a dilemma or what. I'd hate to be in Gisele's position.

EX-GF preggers with BF's baby.

Hell yeah I wouldn't want to be in her shoes.

Hopefully Bundchen is just playing with him and not looking for anything serious... She must have know that he's not ready to commit right? I mean isn't that the reason why Brady and Moynahan broke up in the first place?

Bundchen can have her fun and move on! There's no reason to mess with a baby's daddy...:P

I agree at his ego being crazy. He went into my dad's car dealership demanding a free lease on a Caddy a few months ago. They told him to leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobrams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->