Givenchy "Dahlia Noir" Fragrance : Mariacarla Boscono by Mert & Marcus

push

Reaction score
9S9AT.jpg

Dahlia Noir Givenchy launches a Fleur Fatale unreal, imaginary, Dahlia Noir is a woman of paradoxes, mysterious and fascinating.

Perfume - Dahlia Noir Givenchy:
A floral chypre fragrance, powdery, odorless, leaving room for imagination. A round of fragrance, which involves, as a fragrant cocoon.

The top notes that make up this new fragrance are mandarin peppercorn, mimosa and rose. The core is arranged with notes of rose, iris and patchouli. The fund is organized with notes of sandalwood, vanilla and tonka bean.

Bottle - Dahlia Noir Givenchy

A timeless elegant bottle, pure, beautiful and mysterious. Dahlia Noir is the name engraved on the silver plate on top of the bottle.
A bright, simple case. Signed and "Givenchy Paris" as the first fragrance from the house.

This new perfume will be available in late August 2011 in Eau de Parfum Spray 30, 50 and 75 ml. But also a range of bathrooms. Moisturizing perfume spray 200 ml, and surprisingly sweet jelly melts on contact with skin Avce water. A skin moisturizing milk perfume bottle 200 ml Shower Gel and Eau de Toilette 200 ml.

Advertising - Dahlia Noir Givenchy
This new fragrance from Givenchy will be played by Mariacarla Boscono: haunting, sensual, the Dahlia Noir is personified.
pluises

Mariacarla never disappoints!! This is beyond gorgeous.. I'm seriously wowed!:woot:

It's absolutely brilliant. Mariacarla is such a boss.

this is fantastic! FINALLY something from Givenchy Beaute that really ties in with the fashion aspect.

i'm gonna buy this even if i'm a man. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow I love this! It reminds me of my favorite Givenchy ad from 2005 with a floating Mariacarla! Aaand the perfume has my name in it, so this alone makes me want to check out the fragrance. :lol:

Yes that's really nice!
^^ And true that looks like an old campaign...

The Campaign oozes the Givenchy Signature style, I love it, I'm going to check it out when it hits stores.

Although my one gripe about the Campaign is how overly airbrushed MCB is, although she looks impeccable and I'm happy to see her in the Campaign.

It's been a while since I've seen a fragrance ad thats made me want to go to the shops and buy some perfume. What I like is that its delicate and dark at the same time.

This ad is so powerful. I like this one so much better than the Very Irresistible ad with Liv Tyler. Mariacarla did an amazing job in this!

hahaha. Yes, there was so much airbrushing. At least i can still recognize her...
Long live the queen!
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->