Givenchy "Eau Demoiselle" Fragrance : Magdalena Frackowiak by Liz Collins

*Bianca*

Reaction score
eaudemoisellegivenchyad.jpg

strategies.fr

Givenchy will launch a new women's perfume in the first half of 2010 called Eaudemoiselle which is meant to embody the core aristocratic values of the brand as well as its couture spirit (a reference to founder couturier Hubert de Givenchy.)

The fragrance is signed by perfumer François Demachy the head of LVMH olfactory development department...

The composition centers on rose which is the main ingredient of the perfume which was rendered as an imaginary "flower bathed in morning dew."

Opening notes are mandarin, Italian winter lemon, a green shiso note also called Japanese basil.

Sustained notes are absolute of Turkish rose, ylang ylang and orange blossom

Lingering notes are cedar wood, ambrette seed, tonka bean and crystalline musks.

The name of the scent is the conflation of Eau + Demoiselle (Water + Young Woman).

To highlight the haute feel of the perfume, the flacon is a classic ribbed bottle revealing a champagne-colored perfume.

The advertising features model Magdalena Frackowiak in the park of a French château and was shot by Liz Collins. The black cape was designed by Ricardo Tisci for the ad.
mimifroufrou.com/scentedsalamander

eaudemoiselledegivenchy.jpg

themoodiereport

the background is beautiful but I don't know, everything seems to be so off.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I think I know what you mean. The background and styling are interesting, but it's a little flat.

And Magdalena looks weirdly like Lara in this...

im not sure about it yet.. but happy for magdalena!

Magdalena! :buzz: :wub:

I don't really get the background, the whole shot looks so not fragrance-ish, actually.

YAY:woot::clap::woot::clap:
MAGDA! :heart:
I was hoping for a campaign so much!! The shot doesn't appeal me that much, I mean, I hate Magda's outfit, it's weird.
But it's Magdalena, so I don't mind:heart:

I don't know... the cape (which I do love) which is moody and dramatic and seems at odds with the pretty, spring-like backdrop. They just don't quite work together for me.

Yuk, Magdalena looks like the death :blink:
But In a beautiful way :lol:

I love the background, it's very beautiful...however, as hautechild said before me, the cape just doesn't quite fit in. It's as if I'm looking at an AD for the new "Dark Knight" fragrance rather than Eaudemoiselle.

is this going to speak to the consumer? i think its too much, as of the campaign shot. :lol:

but im curious about the stink of it, just to know what an aristocratic is supposed to smell like... :shifty:

LOVE the darkness and "goth" feeling in this, yet the background is rather romantic and calm. I think Magda fits it pretty well, though, on this shot she doesn't even look like herself - at first I thought it was Imogen :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->