Givenchy F/W 2024.25 by Liv Liberg

Max Pearmain or Carine styled this???

I understand they don't want to spend big money, but there are about 50 photographers on the rise who can do a much better job. This is insanely tragic and sad from every standpoint: styling, hair, mu, photography and retouching... H&M Zara COS all do a much better job

A crying shame to see what Givenchy has become. I thought David Sims' Gucci campaign this season was bad but this is painful to look at. Yikes!

Seriously, when you have budgets restrictions, at least, hire a veteran model, something that would create some kind of conversation.
The campaign with Amelia was good. They could have used the same exact crew….
Choices, choices, choices.
That’s exactly how a brand loose it cachet.

This brand is waiting for Pierpaolo Piccioli. I think he will go there even if I would have preferred him at Chanel.

wow, gucci and givenchy had the same (non) idea! two of the worst campaigns in recent history, it would have been cooler to not release ads.. idk

wow, gucci and givenchy had the same (non) idea! two of the worst campaigns in recent history, it would have been cooler to not release ads.. idk
Unfortunately Ralph Lauren too(who are always my favourites) Fashion is not even trying anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mawillia
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->