Givenchy Haute Couture F/W 2009.10 Paris

I'm liking the direction so far, and there's lots of gorgeousness. I just hope I don't see the whole thing and wind up disappointed, cause that'll just be the death of me.

He is the youngest couturier... ever.

This collection speaks volumes. Thanks Tisci: your clothes are just as seductive and alluring as yourself.

That dress that Maria Carla is wearing :wub:

He is the youngest couturier... ever.

This collection speaks volumes. Thanks Tisci: your clothes are just as seductive and alluring as yourself.

p.s. that statement is completely inaccurate. YSL headed Christian Dior Couture when he was 21. Maybe he's the youngest for Givenchy?

:buzz: Ricardo I wanna have your babies!
Very sultry, very powerful yet understated. Oh my :wub:
The white veiled number on Karlie, can I have?

Tisci, you are turning my beloved TFS into a graveyard. Everyone's dying (including me...).

Yep i just dropped.

The detailing in the collection is so beautiful, Tisci's added an edge to classic glamour and ahh i can't take it!!:woot::woot:

p.s. that statement is completely inaccurate. YSL headed Christian Dior Couture when he was 21. Maybe he's the youngest for Givenchy?

EDIT: sorry it is true. he was 18 when he started, 21 he became the head. I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't head anything at 21, he was still an assistant at the time.
No, he did actually take over after Dior died when he was 21. McQueen was 28 when he took over Givenchy, a couple years younger than Tisci was I believe.

No, he did actually take over after Dior died when he was 21. McQueen was 28 when he took over Givenchy, a couple years younger than Tisci was I believe.

I know I just realized.

i'm not even a huge fan of Givenchy but this is just soo breathtaking!

humm ... i cannot make an opinion right now but what i suspected into menswear is there again ...
us and arab elements .......
i smell something couture military i've never seen before ! it's beyond amazing !

it's insanely sickly beautiful for the moment !
and this gold and black arab look ... faint !
love !

coming .....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->